Ishra OS || Aaogay Jab Tum Sajana || updated feb 15

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
hello friends...

how are you all

I really hope you all will be fit and fine.. although this pukeworthy marriage track is torturing all ishra fan taklu mission is accomplished in making ishra fan insane...

but he forgot ishra fans will become more insane for ishra...

I am late to wish you all ishra anniversary .. kehty hain na dair aye durusht aye... so I am here with one shot on ishra I really hope you all will like it

the backgroung of the one shot is when ishita got caught as shanno but with little changes no raman mihika marriage drama.. only and only ishra

scroll down for one shot 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail

enjoy reading it and do share your views

Ishra One Shot || Aaoge Jab Tum Sajana ||

Ishita standing like a culprit looking at the floor while simmi smirk thinking how she caught shanno red handedly... mrs bhalla walks towards ishita and tightly holds her hand and says: whats all this...

Ishita: mummy jee...

Mrs bhalla: shut up... I am not longer your mummy jee our relation is finished the day you killed my grand daughter... you are no one to us...

Ishita: listen to me once

Mr bhalla: wah ishita puttar you have this much respect of my words... I told you not to show your face to raman ever and you...

Ishita: I didn't showed my face to raman...

Mr bhalla: lekin behropiya ban kar humare ghar mein agayi...

Ishita looks at the each family member thinking anyone will side her but she knows the harsh reality that she is all alone the one who always stood for her is no longer remember himself or her... she voices out with broken voice: ye mera ghar bhi hai papa jee...mein raman ki patni hoon...

Mrs bhalla: ishita why you want to send raman back to the shell from we have helped to recover...

Ishita sarcastically laughs at the people infront of her who claims that they have helped raman in his difficult phase...

Raman comes there and says: whats going on...

Simmi grabing the opportunity walks towards raman and says: see bhai this ishita has disguised herself as shanno.. she is very clever. Itni besharam aurat mein ne ajtak nahe dekhi... dekho abhi bhi kaise khari hai...

Raman looks at ishita who immediately turns her face at other side and covers her face. Raman amusedly looks at ishita... Mr bhalla : now don't act like you care of my kasam...

Raman: kasam???

Romi: haan bhai papa has given kasam to ishita jee to not to show her face ...

Raman: ridiculous...miss ishita...look at me...

Ishita turns and looks at raman with teary eyes... Simmi jumps in middle and says: I am calling police ab iss ishita say police hi niptygi...

Raman: simmi... He shouts...

Ishita: raman... mein...

Raman: miss ishita why you came here as shanno...

Ishita: raman whether you believe me or not... but truth is I came here for you.. your life is in danger... Someone is giving you that banned drug... I just wanted your safety...

Simmi: phr chalo hogaya iska drama... bhai you have unnecessarily stopped me from calling police... she will never let us live peacefully...

Ishita: trust me raman...

Raman: simmi don't call police... miss ishita you may leave now...

Ishita: raman...

Raman: I said leave...

Ishita: please...she pleads..

Raman: leave...

Ishita walks out defeatedly while raman keep looking at her thinking about her words... simmi: how can you let her go like this she should get punishment... ap to aise shant ho jaise kuch howa hi nahe...

Raman: I am going to have rest don't disturb me... he leaves...

Iyer house

Ishita keep crying thinking her another plan was a complete failure she couldn't get hold of the medicine and now she knows no one will let her be with raman but raman reaction was most surprising he didn't shout at her nor insult her he didn't get angry instead he was very calm...

Ishita: its means I don't matter to him therefore he didn't reacted like he usually does... Raman I am unable to understand you when I am not around you you get restless you want to see me you runs around to talk to me but now when I was infront of you you just said me to leave...ap badal gaye ho raman... muje samajh nahe aata apke dil mein kiya hai mein apke dil mein hoon bhi ya nahe...

Ishita looks at the photo of herself with raman and caresses it lovingly and says: I love you raman hamesh hamare saath hi aisa kiyon hota hai... kab hum dono saath hongay...apko to yaad bhi nahe kal kiya hai... kal 13 feb hai... humari anniversary... Kash ap mere samne akar aik baar muje gale laga kar kahain madrasan tere bina nahe jee sakta I love you... hamesha yonhi to kaha karty thy...she hugs the photo and cries at her fate...

Next day

Ishita was very gloomy since morning she just wanted to be alone iyers tries hard to cheer her up and motivate her but nothing works... her so called kid adi ruhi not bothered to visit their ishima once pihu secretly visit ishita and makes her eat the breakfast...

Ishita was sitting silently thinking about her past remembering the beautiful memories of her marriage with raman... her phone rings... she takes the call and gets to know that there is an emergency at clinic firstly she denies but then she agrees to come..

Clinic

Ishita parks the car in the parking area of clinic her mind wanders over the past lane their first anniversary when raman surprised her and wished her at 12 pm in clinic... She enters the clinic and finds it empty... Ishita calls out: any one here... She walks inside and suddenly flower start falling over her... just like her first anniversary...ishita closes her eyes and takes a deep breath taking the scent of his which was spread in air...

A voice echoes in the surrounding " once there was a little princess all sad yearning for her father love but her father was a ravan kumar... fairy name Jhansi ki rani came in their life and filled little princess life with love...

Ishita open her eyes and searches him here and there...

Aaoge jab tum o saajana

Aaoge jab tum o saajana

Angana phool khilenge

" Jhansi ki rani changed ravan kumar into ram kumar and changed his life also... ravan kumar forgot how to smile Jhansi ki rani makes him smile.. she become the reason of every happiness of ravan kumar

"ravan kumar wants to say thanks Jhansi ki rani

Flower start showering on ishita who calls out: raman...

Barsega saawan

Barsega saawan jhoom jhoom ke

Do dil aise milenge

Raman comes from behind and hugs her from back resting his hands on her waist while ishita perfectly fits in his strong arms... finally ishita was back to the place she belongs in his arms

Aaoge jab tum o saajana

Angana phool khilenge

Ishita titles her head back and looks into his eyes their eyes communicate their emotions their pain their longingness for each other the void filled in themselves being away from each other... complains for not remembering for forgetting them... and many more...

Naina tere kajraare hai

Naino pe hum dil haare hai

His eyes renews the promises to be with her always to fill her life with happiness to remove every sorrow of her life to become her strength to punish every one who hurts her...

Anjaane hi tere naino ne

Waade kiye kai saare hai

Ishita closes her eyes feeling it all dream and she doesn't want this dream to break ever she stops her breath thinking that her dream will break and he will disappear again...

Saanson ki lay

Madham chalein

Tose gaye barasega saawan

Barasega saawan

Jhoom jhoomke

Do dil aise milenge

Aaoge jab tum ho saajana

Angana phool khilenge

She was in his arms with closed eyes surrendered herself to the world most safest arms while he was just staring at her taking her image behold in his eyes doesn't want to be away from her for second.. he calls out her name making her open her eyes... he plants a soft kiss on her forehead and kept his lips on her forehead little longer like he was pouring all his love on her he couldn't done in these past two years...

Raman: tere bina nahe jee sakta madrasan I love you yaar... phr kabhi muje choor kay mat jana iss bar to sirf khud ko bhoola tha agli baar mar jaonga...he voices out his feeling ishita closes his mouth and hugs him tightly finally believing that finally her prayers are answered her raman is with her... her raman remembers her... what would be the best gift on the anniversary...

She had lost hope but her raman came to her and brought her from the darkness of loneliness...

Chanda ko taaku raaton mein

Hai zindagi tere haanthon mein

Palkon pe jhilmil taarein hain

Aana bhari barsaaton mein

Sapnon ka jahaan

Hoga khila khila

Barasega saawan

Barasega saawan Jhoom jhoom ke

Do dil aise milenge

Both clings on each other not wanting to leave each other... ishita: kab yaad aya...

Raman: jab tu ishita ban kay samne thi to pehchan na paya lekin jab tu shanno ban ky samne I to sab yaad agaya... by god your shanno avatar was very goo... pyaar hogaya dobara tumse... he winks and jokes... only to get a slap from her..

Raman: dhoondli yaadain to hamesha ankhoon kay samne thi... Bus tujhe pehchan nahe paya...

Ishita: phir kab pehchana...

Raman: after lohri I was very restless with your sudden departure... I went to a long drive then at coffee restaurant... in front of my chair a couple was seated who were bickering with each other at the flavor of icecream... the wife was pregnant and husband was pampering her and I got a flashes... I got very curious because that time the flash was very visible... I saw myself in office and you coming and sharing the good news...

Ishita clutches his hands tightly remembering the most beautiful day of her life when she was carrying his baby...

Raman: and then I remember that accident in which we lost our baby... Our miracle baby... A lone tear fall from his eyes...

Ishita wipes his tears and says: our miracle baby made you remember me... her voice choked...

Raman: that pain is still fresh ishita... ishita nods...

Raman: I will not leave simmi and param who made our life hell... they will have to face RKB...i will avenge every insult of your...

Raman: lets go home and give the shock to mr and mrs parmeet khurana that mr and mrs RKB are back... This time truth will win and no one will get forgiveness...

That's it my dear friends... I really hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response don't forget to hit like also...

Love you all

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb superb superb update
Love ishra
Thanks for pm

-TWINKLE
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous os di
It was awesome 
Loved it
Ty 4 d pm too
sharda_123 thumbnail
Superb awesome fabulous OS dear
Thanks for pm
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb and fabulous update
Raman remembers everything becoz of their miracle baby
since the hurt is still fresh for them
love it
plz give an epilogue if possible
thanks for the pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely os.
It was just to good to be true
Feeling really lost on the current track
This was beautiful
Loved it 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
Very well written..
Thanks for d pm dii:)
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful OS rida
Loved it
Epilogue please
Want to see Mr n Mrs Rkb thrashing Simmi Param n all bhallas except Romi Pihu n Neelu 

Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous os
Thanks for pm