My Die Heart MaNaNshipper heart !!!! hello MaNaN fellow friends

..paarsaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Saying hi to all MaNaN fellows

After reading tweet of voot on Twitter s d insta the first thing in the morning I did was too opened voot the first thing I saw was clip of pani after clicking that got surprise to see two videos of 55sec n 7 min

...and I shared with my fellow MaNaN friends on WhatsApp ...I m proud of not moving on from MaNaN ...more than tree and half years and still stuck with them still ship MaNaN and MaNaN only ...

I so wish manik to write Nandin's name as his weaknesses but no worries they are friends too ...when nandini said I want to b ur friend I went in to memory lane of few days ago where niti said that she will start everything with friendly not 😆 few habits won't change ...old shipper heart ...they have to give me PaNi feels when I m not a shipper ...but koi na I M A FOREVER LIFETIME MANAN SHIPPER ...PARTH AND NITI ARE PRECIOUS FOR ME AS MANAN ...i don't want unko leke no joke never to Satyanas with them Jo first hota hai wo best hota hai ...First MaNaN is PaNi ...I missed this place zo much it's MaNaN's home ...I saw bunch of crazy people turning into friends here (specially my friends)...Every one almost 90%of this fandom was shipper ...I saw people here turning into shipper offscreen watching MaNaN on screen ...which wrecked with time ...saw so many posts surely won't forget the post from shibzy ..this place won't b same without her ...don't know how many of us will b here ...but yes cheers to MaNaNshipper ...

P.S I will make my daughter's watch kyy and MaNaN 😳
Edited by ..paarsaa.. - 6 years ago