Valentine's Day (ShaRey) OS: Miss Me

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

"Hi." He greeted me.

"Hey." I replied nervously.

Why was I nervous? I mean, yeah, today is valentine's day but how does it matter? We are just going out for a farewell dinner as tonight he is flying. Am I sad? Yes, I am! After all he is my best friend.

"Oh hello, kahan kho gayi?" He nudged.

"These decorations are so tacky!" I pointed at every passing restaurant which was entirely covered in red.

"I totally agree!" He continued driving.

"You better not be taking me to such a tacky place!" I warned him.

"Mujhe marne ka shauk nahi hai." He chuckled.

I smiled inwardly at how well we both knew each other. People often pictured us together and called us a couple. Ew! How can they want something like that for me? Don't get me wrong, I love my best friend, but we as a couple makes me nauseated!

"Behenji, car se nikalne ka kasht karengi aap?" He mocked.

"Mein utar hi rahi thi." I huffed. Someone teach him manners, please!

"So, how is it?" He looked at me expectantly.

"Where is it?" I scouted to see what he was referring to.

"Great! Abh tu andhi bhi ho gayi!" He mocked. "Yeh saamne tujhe dikh nahi raha hai?" He pointed at a shack.

"Enjoy your dinner, I'm leaving!" I got back to the car. He clearly doesn't expect me to eat here, does he? I mean this place is so unhygienic!

"You are so predictable!" He pulled my cheeks and laughed at my expense.

"Rey, I am not going in there!" I pointed at the shack.

"But this is the only place which fits your taste." He pouted.

"I don't care. But there's no way in hell that I'm eating there." I said with finality.

"Tu na sachme andhi ho gayi hai. I was pointing at that restaurant in the lane." He showed me and I felt relieved. "Par agar tujhe nahi jana, so be it. We can go home." He unlocked the car.

"Oyye nautanki, jyada over smart banne ki koshish mat kar!" I warned him and he locked his car again and we walked to the restaurant.

"What's the matter, babe?"

"Do you really have to go?"

"Offo! Come here." He hugged me. "Abh ro kyun rahi ho?"

"Kyunki I don't want you to go."

"Is that so?"

"No." I confessed. He had got a scholarship from a foreign university and I was happy for him. But I didn't want to lose him.

"Kya soch rahi ho?"

"Kuch nahi."

"Kya kuch nahi. Shakal pe saaf likha hai ki you are upset."

"Yes, I am upset. Mein yahan akeli kaise rahungi?"

"Akeli? Aur Swayam?" He questioned.

"Haan voh hai, but you know what I mean right."

"Yeah. You are upset as tumhare nakhre jhelne koi nahi hoga. Right?" He chuckled.

"Atcha hi hai ki tu jaa raha hai!" I huffed. "I will be able to live peacefully with Swayam."

"Aur uss bechaare ko toh tujhe jhelna padega hi. He doesn't have any other option."

"Am I that bad?" I was on the edge today. The thought of not being able to see him for five years was hitting me straight in the face.

"Tu theek toh hai na?" He held my hand in his.

"Five years Rey! How am I supposed to live without you?" My voice was weak.

"Mein cancel karu?" I know he meant it. But I can't be selfish here. I need to be strong.

"You have to go. It's just.."

"It's hitting you now as I'm leaving tonight." He completed.

I nodded. He got his hands to my face. I looked at him weirdly and he chuckled. He then wiped my tears making me realise that I was crying.

"Stop crying. Aur tu sad hai kyun? Look at the plus side na. Tu holidays spend karne wahan aajana aur.."

"Ek minute, tu holidays ke liye bhi wapas nahi aayega?" He can't be serious.

"Mere yahan aane se better hai ki tu wahan aaye." I felt relieved.

"Makes sense. Waise bhi I will have to keep a check on you. You know to keep you away from those blondes." I grinned mischievously.

"Aisa hai toh tu idar hi reh. I'll come to meet you."

"Rey!" I whined.

"Chalo mood toh set hogaya. Warna yeh sab log mujhe judge karne lag jaate ki valentine's day ke din mein tujhe rula raha hoon."

"You know this is my first valentine's day dinner and it's always going to be special." I grinned at him.

"For me as well." He smiled back at me.

"So, where's my gift?" I demanded as we got to the end of the night.

"Gift kis khushi mein?" He sneered.

"You got me out as your Valentine. Iss khushi mein." I replied cheekily.

"Technically you should be the one giving me a farewell gift."

"Mat na." I wailed. Why did he have to keep bringing that up?

"Atcha theek hai, firse rone mat lag jana. Here's your gift." He pulled out something from his jacket.

I looked at the wrapped packet in his hand. Did he really buy a gift for me? How did that happen?

"Abh bas ghoorti rahegi ya legi bhi?" I snatched it from his hand.

"I hope this isn't a prank." I said while unwrapping it.

"Matlab thoda bhi trust nahi hai na mere pe?"

"Tu, out of all people, mere liye gift laaya hai. Do you really think I can trust you?"

"Nope." He laughed.

I opened the gift and in it was my, in fact our, all-time favourite chocolate - Cadbury Silk! I grinned at him and looked at it again and frowned. The wrapper had hearts all over it and special edition written in the centre.

"Agar nahi chahiye toh wapas de." He said when he saw me making faces.

"What the hell is this supposed to mean?" I pointed at the wrapper.

"Well, Cadbury told me to say it with silk." I could see his lips curving up into a smile.

"What?" I squinted. He better be joking.

"Miss me!" He sang to the tunes of the song making me laugh.

"You moron! You scared me there for a second."

"Oh please! I would never sing kiss me to you." He chuckled.

"Thank God for that!"

"Atcha now open it. I'm not going to let you eat the entire thing."

I opened it and saw a heart shaped piece in it. Trying my best to not laugh, I popped it out. From the corner of my eyes I could see him carefully observe my moves. I buried my evil self within and looked up at him with sheer innocence. It was tough to not laugh out loud on his face. I forwarded the heart to him in a fashion mimicking a proposal.

"Aahhh!" He placed his hands on his cheeks and screeched like a teenager. "OMG, I love you too!" He said in a high-pitched voice. My mouth hung open.

People around us turned in our direction and started clapping at the scene they witnessed - me holding a tiny chocolate shaped heart to Rey and him reacting to it in a very ecstatic manner.

"You're such a drama queen!" I swatted his hands away.

"But, I know you love this drama queen." He winked and bit the heart straight off my hand.

"Hey, that was my heart." I protested.

"Not anymore." He showed me his tongue mocking me.

"Rey!" I whined.

"Sharon!" He mimicked me.

"I'll miss you yaar." I hugged him.

"Itna pyaar? Bas kar yaar, I can't handle it." He said breaking the hug.

"Can you be serious for once?"

"I don't want this to be an emotional farewell. So, no. I can't be all serious and moping."

"Alright. But you are coming with me before you leave. No excuses!" I warned him.

"Kahan?" He was confused.

"Swayam wants to meet you." I blushed a little.

"Pagal hai kya tu? You stood him up for me. I'm sure he wants to kill me for that!"

"Shut up! He wants to thank you. As tere itne insist karne ke baad I've said yes to him."

"See, he is a decent guy. Aur voh tere nakhre jhel sakta hai which is why I insisted you so much. I mean which guy would be okay if his girlfriend stood him up on valentine's day? And that too for her male best friend?" He said cheekily.

"Well agar uss best friend ki last night hai city mein toh har boyfriend usse bhagaane ke liye kuch bhi karega." I giggled making him laugh.

"But, seriously yaar. It's getting late. I won't be able to meet him. Yahan se seedha airport." He was genuinely apologetic.

"It's time, isn't it?" I scrunched my nose.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Chalo fir, I'll drop you to the airport." I got up followed by him.

We drove to the airport. Throughout the way, he was giving me tips on how to sustain a relationship. Not that he was in one. But, I didn't interrupt him. I knew I was going to miss this a lot so I just sat there quietly while he went on and on. And finally, the time came. He hugged me and even though he didn't say anything I could feel his pain of going away.

"Take care of yourself." I said getting out of his embrace.

"You too. And call me whenever you need me. I'll always be there." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I did in fact love him. There was no denying the love that we had between us.

"I love you too." Giving me a final hug, he took his trolley and started moving towards the gates.

"Miss me!" I sang like he did earlier. He chuckled and blew a kiss towards me.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3pZdXTHihM[/YOUTUBE]

Hello everyone😃
I know you might be wondering, a valentine's OS on ShaRey? But I've written this to celebrate the love that is shared by best friends.
And also because I love that new advertisement of Cadbury Silk. It is so cute

I just wanted to make this something different than a usual valentine's day OS. I hoped you all liked it. Also, don't hate on me if I ruined your expectations😛

Please hit Like and Comment down below😳

Edited by 2111_shweta - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
OMG what a twist 👏
the os was the sweetest of all
love ur different idea of valentine's day ❤️
their nautanki was hilarious 😆
say it with silk "miss me" 😳
dang I want to eat this edition too now
it was a total surprise for me as I didn't read the title stating ShaRey 😳
awesome OS 👏
Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 6 years ago
Snehalokwani200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amzing is
Loved it
sharey😳
Keep writing..
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...so sweet...
I love that Cadbury silk ad...and that cute moment of rey screaming while keeping his palms on his cheek

So it was sharey os...really liked the concept of Valentine's day of best friends.

Keep writing more...

And also dont forget to update your ff Vivah soon. 😉

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
Very well written.
Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
The bond of two best friends penned beautifully

Happy Valentine's Day

Keep Smiling and Shining
Taanirey98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was cute and nice 😃
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsm update yr
frndship base pr story usk uper cadboury silk
wooww
i love it
plz keep writinggg
2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehalokwani200

Amzing is

Loved it
sharey😳
Keep writing..

Thank you😳
2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: .PixieBunnie.

Wow...so sweet...

I love that Cadbury silk ad...and that cute moment of rey screaming while keeping his palms on his cheek

So it was sharey os...really liked the concept of Valentine's day of best friends.

Keep writing more...

And also dont forget to update your ff Vivah soon. 😉

I know right, that ad is so cute. And that guy's reaction was I had to include that😛
Thank you. It was my attempt at trying something new😳
Working on Vivah. May take some time.