unpredictable fate: ariya

unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
i had to restart this one as the forum has locked my previous one.
Previous SS:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4860277

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unishaz thumbnail

Dear Diary,

Today is the day that has been the most memorable day of my life. I never believed in love at first sight. But from now on I am very much in love with the concept of love at first sight. I had just landed in Hyderabad and had such a hilarious welcome through my social networking site friend. His name is bunny and is working in a motor company and he sells the bikes of latest model. I had never met him in person but took his contact number. I called him as soon as all the formalities were done and I just called him and he was waiting for me outside the airport. When I first saw him I denied knowing him as his profile pic and his actual face didn't match and showed his actual profile to prove himself. He had kept that photo to attract girls as no one sees him for his self. I felt pity for him. He is not a bad looking guy I think but who knows what goes in the mind of girls you know.

Anyways as I was saying, I met him in airport and he led me to his house giving me tour of the city and I enjoyed it a lot and clicked lot of pics. I love photography and not many know it, let's say only few knows it. I was enjoying my tour very much and I liked his place and bikes very much. I wanted to go to my village as soon as possible he convinced me otherwise. I hope I don't do something that I will regret it. I have not informed him that I am a cop. I have a great day. I don't regret waiting until early morning. I know nothing of India so I got to be careful. I did not want to go to pub but Bunny insisted so I had to go with him. I was looking around and clicking random pics when I got to see a sort of screen where all the people that were dancing wildly were shown in bigger form. I saw a girl dancing on the bonnet of a black Mercedes Benz car. She was wearing black mid thigh sleeveless dress with smoky makeup and only bracelet in the name of jewelry. She was dancing grace and vivaciously. She was centre of attraction of the evening. He had a little dusky complexion and dimples to die for. Her eyes held purity of her own and innocence too were reflected in them. She was dancing as if it is her last dance. I clicked her pics. And I was roused from my daze by Bunny he asked if I drank. I denied and he made fun of my no drink and smoke policy. I too laughed at how he made fun of it and his tone was too funny. I was chatting with him when the bonnet girl came up on the counter and asked for martini with tequila. I was shocked by her preferences of beverages. I highly doubted that she could handle the liquor. I showed her pics and complemented her dance. She called her group of friends and showed them the pics and said she looked hot in them. She pecked me on my cheeks and threw the cell to me and thanked me and I was just stunned when she pecked my cheeks. I was stumped at my place. All night I am just thinking about her. She looked too beautiful. She has become like a dream to achieve for me. I hope after my problem is solved I will find her out and ask her hand for marriage through my Dadu.

I just can't get her face out of my mind. Oh god!! What the!! God and me, never. Hope I can solve the conflict. Only that can make my restlessness go. Good night and sweet dream and hope I get a dream of a certain girl. Not again.

Arjun

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Arjun start liking Riya in first meet not bad Nice start dear eagerly waiting for nxt and if possible plz pm whenever you give updates
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww..the girl must be Riya..

n Arjun is planning to marry her after very first meet..lol..

plz continue soon..

n do pm when you update..
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome amez super fab update
loveit
Cont soon
ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
amazing dear..
arj first meet ri..
soo sweet..
love too read more..
continue soon..
updateee..
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice 
arjun ko us ladki se love at first sight ho gaya 
ladki jaroor riya hi hogi 
continue soon and plz pm me 
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome dear
arjun is dreaming about riya 
he fell for her at first sight
and arjun dad and his father scene was emotional 
but I have a doubt did it is of any movie bcoz I have seen same scene in the ram charan movie sorry to hurt just curious to know abt it
and next time when u update pls pm me
cont soon
bye take care
unishaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

awesome dear

arjun is dreaming about riya 
he fell for her at first sight
and arjun dad and his father scene was emotional 
but I have a doubt did it is of any movie bcoz I have seen same scene in the ram charan movie sorry to hurt just curious to know abt it
and next time when u update pls pm me
cont soon
bye take care

I mentioned before that it is inspired by that film in my previous thread too.
Edited by unishaz - 6 years ago
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unishaz

I mentioned before that it is inspired by that film in my previous thread too.

oops sorry I didn't mean to hurt u dear 
I haven't seen ur previous thread
pls pm me whenever u update