Frequent Posters

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Subbed versions ka khoj karenge! Will keep you folks posted on those details :D
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh no, there goes our dream of seeing Bugsy in a positive role up in smoke Ozan leader of the pislik group 😆

Some pics of his of episode 1 😛

Edited by vidya0906 - 6 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
He might not be a pislik after all.
If Sehnaz has prepared a software dangerous to mankind, Ozan might be protector.

Just another thought.

The drama has shades of Inception, Body of lies etc. Let's see how Hilal uses the powerhouse of talents in this project.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

He might not be a pislik after all.

If Sehnaz has prepared a software dangerous to mankind, Ozan might be protector.

Just another thought.

The drama has shades of Inception, Body of lies etc. Let's see how Hilal uses the powerhouse of talents in this project.

Always the optimist Dummycim...tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar, if its like that 😊

But if he is on the good side, then why would they kill? 🤔
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@PinkyVids- Hopefully he won't be an overtly bad person *fingers crossed*
@Dummycim- This one too is by Hilal??
Hey Bhagwan she always ends up making Bugs the ultimate pislik *facepalm*
DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Always the optimist Dummycim...tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar, if its like that 😊

But if he is on the good side, then why would they kill? 🤔

He could be waiting to take away the software which might be with Bahar (unknowingly).
I am also interested in Hayati and Bahar's story...not a necessity love story...but like a father -daughter or something new...

@Sehar
Yes Hilal and Bugs love to make it grey. Ab kya kare. He is working on a drama after such a long time...so...something is better than nothing. LOL
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Sehar & @Dummycim- This dizi is not by Hilal. I guess it's by the director(s) of Icerde (not sure though) but definitely it's not Hilal, her name was nowhere mentioned in the credits. 😛
So folks, 8.gun premiered last night & it was no less than an exciting roller-coaster ride! Such a fast-paced episode that you won't feel bored for even a nanosecond. 😎
Although I just saw that the ratings for first episode were not very good, so it's crucial for it to have some gripping episodes to pull more viewers. 🤔
Plus it has to compete with the popularity of other dizis like Cukur, Soz etc. 🤔

IMO the pilot seemed very promising, I'll recommend you to give it a try (especially Musa/Bugra fans). ❤️ Musa bey rocked during the entire episode and not to forget Bugra, gosh I missed watching him so much! I don't know much about Burcu but she can act pretty well & I like her, hoping to get more & more scenes of these three! 😎

Am waiting for english subs, although the episode was mostly understandable without subs also. 😃

Oh and another best thing about 8.gun is that the music (which is going to be a plus point of this dizi) is done by none other than Toygar Isikli...❤️ The one who gave us beautiful scores in FGSN & KG!

@Amulya- Welcome to the thread, hope you have a nice time here. 🤗
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Aashicim 🤗

I'm super happy to see you back, now we only have to persuade @Shano to watch it 🤣 which won't be very difficult seeing as how much she adores Bugsy 😆! Ah The Good Old Days 😳

I'm yet to watch the epi. Is the Subtitled version available yet?

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Folks, here's bolum 1 with subs-

Do watch & discuss your views asap! 😳
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago