Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feludarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya_86

yeh laal rang ...kab humein chhodega...

Jab jab yeh laal dress mila humaari kismat phooti...na toh KC mila and na hi Lohri...

Manhoos dress kanhi ka

Thats true.

Abhaagi chiraiyaa. Na KC naseeb huya, na Lohri. šŸ˜†

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Debagng Chirraiya ko kise Abhagi Bulaya
Who says people get abhagi if they do not celebrate KCšŸ˜†

Kya hum 21st century main hai šŸ˜†
Edited by Gaurika17 - 6 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think this dress is unlucky for Gauri..
Feludarocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Debagng Chirraiya ko kise Abhagi Bulaya

Who says people get abhagi if they do not celebrate KCšŸ˜†

Kya hum 21st century main hai šŸ˜†

LOLOLOL I'm just kidding Sumita. šŸ˜†

Aur vaise bhi Gauri is 21st century only, she is not a damsel in distress and a great believer of internet chaachi. šŸ˜³
Edited by Feludarocks - 6 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feludarocks

LOLOLOL I'm just kidding Sumita. šŸ˜†

Aur vaise bhi Gauri is 21st century only, she is not a damsel in distress and a great believer of internet chaachi. šŸ˜³

Dabang Chirriaya ko kabhi abhagi nahi bulana .šŸ˜†
Feludarocks thumbnail

Another KC edit.

I loved the scene where Gauri is dressing up, she looks so beautiful.

Credit: amycreationsz (Instagram)

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Another KC edit.

yes...i saw this the other day...it is lovely...and i loved the caption šŸ˜ƒ
Sumita18 thumbnail

Another KC edit.

It was shown really nicely
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Okay this is something I had typed out on my blog, during the break up sequence. I didn't post it on the AT 'cos of censorship, but I'll post it here today.

SHRENU PARIKH SLAYS!!!
Who would say that this woman was (is?) still recovering from Dengue when the sequence was shot? Like what an effortlessly flawless performance was this? All the pain of heartbreak, betrayal of trust, humiliation, rage, and so many other emotions packed into one monologue. Every time she gives a cackling performance, I fall a little bit more deeply into my fanlove for Shrenu! <3<3

Coming to today's episode, lets see:

The Bad:

1. The idea of confessing love through a card is silly and too teenager-ish for Gauri, so I couldn't help but lol, and not take it seriously.

2. For the first time in Rikara's history I understand Om in one aspect more than Gauri. I can understand and connect with his strong emotions (as he calls ishq) but I just cannot find any justifiable explanation of Gauri's love. When did her desire to be accepted become love? I can't help but feel that the writers have cheated me out of my wish to see Gauri's journey from Patnidharm to Love. Go to hell CVs!

The Good:

Apart from Shrenu's superlative performance, there were so many other things;

1. I'm still not over the butchering of Gauri's character with the whole learning English track to be good enough for Om (the whole purpose of this track was to glorify Shivika), but moving on from this, the point here is the confession, and not how/why it came about. Confessing love is not a competition as to who confesses first. Gauri showed immense courage in confessing love, especially to a person who concocted a diabolical plan to humiliate her, and who obviously has zilch faith in her.

2. "I said stop!, my heart started beating faster when Gauri uttered these words, and with the image of Lord Shiva behind, symbolizing her faith in her ShankarJi. The rest of her confession was so heart wrenching. GKS today gave a slap to all those who derided her for putting Om on a pedestal, and answered the audience as to why she always worshipped Om.

3. "Galat Insaan se pyaar kar baithe YES!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! OMKARA IS THE MOST UNDESERVING PERSON ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW!

4. "Chot toh aapne pehli bhi humein bahut diye hai, par jo zakham aaj diya hai, hamaare aatmsammaan ko, woh kabhi nahi bharega Truer words have never been spoken, and let Gauri never forget this. Om has abused Gauri throughout DBO, but the sheer cold-bloodedness with which he played with Gauri yesterday, was unimaginable. He deserves to die alone.

5. Like me, Gauri also has no faith in Omkara, she knows this man wouldn't believe her without proofs so she threw them at his face. All Gauri wanted was some trust, but that is what kept alluding her. Gauri is right, its not Om who has been giving Gauri chances; it's Gauri who has been giving chances to Om by forgiving him every, single time for his misunderstandings. But some people never learn.

6. I really wanted that slap, but chalo I'll contend myself with how Gauri tore the card, her love, her devotion and threw it at his face. That will have to be equivalent to the slap I was dying to see. I loved how Gauri threw back his own philosophy of believing what he sees on his face. Since the merger I had thought that my fierce chiraiyaa is lost somewhere, but today she made a full-fledged comeback.

7. Seeing Om crying at his mistake has to be the cherry on the cake. That asshole deserves to cry and die alone in regret. That sant baba coming and giving his advice to Om seemed a little dull to me. And so was Om's regret. My friend was right: the follow up to bomblastic Rikara confrontations has always been disappointing. šŸ„±

[Believe it or not, but I have actually edited portions here, otherwise I have used much harsher language in my indictment of Om in my blog. šŸ˜›]

*No chappals please, yeh maine October mein, jasbaad mein behkar likha tha šŸ˜†*

Aapke CHARAN KAHAN HAI šŸ˜† itna acha Analysis ...

šŸ‘
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

@bold...

that was epic Sumitha...šŸ¤£

If you come after few hours...thread kaise popular hoga????šŸ˜•

Aa gayii Chalo 50 page tak pahuchate hai

Mission Suru