Powerful Negative Role to increase drama quotient in SRPJMB

Happy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

News coming in suggests that SAB TV's comic popular show Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo will see an interesting performance inject in its coming episodes.

The show already has the stalwart Hussain Kuwajerwala as the plot propeller, now, actor par excellence Kushal Punjabi will also add his might to further push the popularity wagon.

Yes, as per IndianWikiMedia sources, Kushal has been signed for the series to enact a powerful negative tinge.

He will enter as part of a specially conceptualized track.

We buzzed Kushal to solicit a comment on the same but he did not revert till the time of filing the article.

IndianWikiMedia will soon update the space with more info.

Edited by Happy20 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i quite agree..he's a really good actor and of course hussain sir is a stalwart and a negative character would add a twist to the storyline 👍🏼
nakuulfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy20

News coming in suggests that SAB TV's comic popular show Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo will see an interesting performance inject in its coming episodes.

The show already has the stalwart Hussain Kuwajerwala as the plot propeller, now, actor par excellence Kushal Punjabi will also add his might to further push the popularity wagon.

Yes, as per IndianWikiMedia sources, Kushal has been signed for the series to enact a powerful negative tinge.

He will enter as part of a specially conceptualized track.

We buzzed Kushal to solicit a comment on the same but he did not revert till the time of filing the article.

IndianWikiMedia will soon update the space with more info.

Interesting ..specially conceptualised ahhh 😕lol ..😆
nakuulfan thumbnail

i quite agree..he's a really good actor and of course hussain sir is a stalwart and a negative character would add a twist to the storyline 👍🏼

twist in storyline is fine as long as they show jaya choosing jay over the villain ..if its the other way round..hero ko bekaar me hi phir se pareshani utanai padegi is bewakoof heroine k liye 😡
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

twist in storyline is fine as long as they show jaya choosing jay over the villain ..if its the other way round..hero ko bekaar me hi phir se pareshani utanai padegi is bewakoof heroine k liye 😡

🤣
Kumsumfan thumbnail

am quite excited for this track as right now all attaention is on deepak ..quite boring 
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

am quite excited for this track as right now all attaention is on deepak ..quite boring 

why cvs dont understand..we dont want to c too much deepak..want jay pc malpani track only 😭
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
we will have to see how powerful the negative role will be Edited by Silpa91 - 6 years ago
littlelily thumbnail
any idea when this track is gonna start ?😕
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlelily

any idea when this track is gonna start ?😕

I guess soon enough.. Because story should pave way for Jay Jaya story.. Right now it's only still effort to prevent Jaya from going to college.. Guess it won't be too long