Users

Frequent Posters

SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetSau

Hey dear!

I'm ress for now.
Have my final physics practical tomorrow so will read this after giving the practical.
And please don't say that you have left now.
Please really miss you.

Hey di
Finally read it today!
And to express my feelings in words is simply impossible, you have made me speechless. To put my feelings in simple words the was perfect, a complete masterpiece!
I can't elaborate my feeling now but will do so soon but i simply loved it.

I know you might now write any more new stories on twinj but I still crave for more is it possible that you don't leave the fandom and write more?

Lots of love
Keep writing and keep in contact
Sayli
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SweetSau

Hey di
Finally read it today!
And to express my feelings in words is simply impossible, you have made me speechless. To put my feelings in simple words the was perfect, a complete masterpiece!
I can't elaborate my feeling now but will do so soon but i simply loved it.

I know you might now write any more new stories on twinj but I still crave for more is it possible that you don't leave the fandom and write more?

Lots of love
Keep writing and keep in contact
Sayli

Hey Sayli! How are you doing?
I hope your exams went well.

I am over the moon that you liked the final chapter of this long journey. Thank you for your kind words! 😳

With regards to writing new TwiNj stories, I am sorry but I don't see it happening. And it's no one's fault to be honest. It's just that I have completely moved on from TwiNj (I know it may hurt you to know this but thats the truth of the matter).
The only reason I will linger here is because I am dtermined to complete my other FF 'Iridescent touches'.

But this shouldn't be an issue of much concern because my heart and Inbox is open to all of you indefinitely. You can always reach out to me!
WE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN FRIENDS!😃

With love,
NvL
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All I wanna Say is that I Just Love your Stories!