New Valentine's day promo

Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys did u see the.New promo on tv?
It's basically sahil asking vedhika if she will marry him on Valentine's day..there Comes gautam..He is hurt and also bleeding..He comes there and tell vedhika that sahil did this to him for getting her..sahil gets angry and asks why are u lying..and holds his collar..vedhika stops him and says that I will marry gautam...😕
So as I thought this is the next track..vedhika gonna misunderstand sahil..under gautas influence..

Edited by Kjofan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana183 thumbnail
Even though knowing Gautam is positive,  I never liked him probably due to overattachment to the male lead .I think Gautam will turn negative soon. 
Kjofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana183

Even though knowing Gautam is positive,  I never liked him probably due to overattachment to the male lead .I think Gautam will turn negative soon. 

gautam was already negative I think...especially from day before yesterdays epi..it clearly showed that he wanted sympathy from nani..Trying to be good in everyone's eyes and also yesterday he dint miss any chance to blame sahil..of course sahil is helping vedhika and he is seeing how vedhika is somewhat close to him..and gautam is not liking it..and also as he said he will make all problems away from vedhikas life.. and wants to make her agree for the marriage but sahil is the one actually making her probe away..So gautam wony resist this till long..He seems a pshyco lover of vedhika..After all this I knew his next move wild be to make sahil fall in vedhikas eyes... Edited by Kjofan - 6 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.. Hope dis MU clears soon ðŸ˜• 
crispsy thumbnail
So Gautam is the villain in their love story. I hope Sahil beats him like Pundey ji someday
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gautam is negative from Day 1 the way he touched Vedika's name plat it was obviously there is more than friendship from his side.  

So the spoiler on twitter is right then Gautam is Vedika's psycho lover from her past and he returned to get her🤢.  Thus he ll be the villian in Sahil's life😡.

Let see how Vedika ll know the truth and she ll feel guilty ðŸ˜³...we  ll have to bear that Gautam for a while i guess

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Finally I saw the promo ...that Gautam is pure evil...Vedika's marriage decision is haste one which ll be a disaster...let see how Vedika ll know the truth
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPjYnSWe5o4[/YOUTUBE]
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry to buutt in im a regular viewer of the show 
i just want trp to decrease when negative character is introduced ...

else thy wull show more negativity ...mu will go on for long 
Kjofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

Sorry to buutt in im a regular viewer of the show 

i just want trp to decrease when negative character is introduced ...

else thy wull show more negativity ...mu will go on for long 

the trap.is already low..please don't wish it to decrease more..please keep.watching this show is not at all dragging like other shows..they are showing everything very fast..and also jealousy track are nice to.watch..and also misunderstanding..
And also in the promo vedhika is saying that I will marry gautam in 4 days..So im sure sahil will prove his innocence in 4 days..they are doing all this for vedhika to see sahils true love..for.her..please keep watchin