Mastermind laksh/viraat and deep is his pawn

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today when Arohi stopped to pray at the temple ..she said something about how people change with circumstances and Deep responded saying something to the effect that no one can know that better than me.

The story at present makes sense but showcasing Laksh as Viraat is totally incorrect because of the myriad inconsistencies that can't be washed away. I guess our policy should be watch and forget and not try to analyze the past episodes!

I don't get why Laksh (if he was indeed Tara's brother) kept pursuing the investigation - he went to vishaal's parents house to find out details about his whereabouts (why?) ..why did he not just arrest arohi and be done if that was the motive - or why arohi ..Tara was not even on the hook for those murders!! ..and there was no CC TV evidence of Tara committing the crimes ..so what was the need to stage such an elaborate hoax to arrest Arohi!! ..Anyhoo ..assuming that this was all Inspector Laksh's aka Viraats evil plan ..there might be a way in which Deep could be exonerated.

What if the mastermind Laksh has planted some sort of tracking and audio device inside Deep - being inspector/spy and all he would have access to such tech. Now, when deep fell in love with Arohi and was flipping his bit towards her - perhaps Laksh figured out and to bring him back on track he embedded this tracker with the warning that if he did anything so as to jeopardize their plan to trap arohi he would kill arohi - now deep didn't want that and because his every move was monitored by Laksh, in order to prevent arohi from getting killed he had to play along. So deep was taken in as an orphan by the family and used at first to cover up Tara's murders with the dhamki that the wheelchair guy would be killed if he didn't abide ..and then next to frame arohi and keep up with the plan to trap her.

I hope to see something like this revealed in Manali - I think inspector Laksh will be shot dead by Deep. Deep all along knows that it is Arohi pretending to be Tara and when Laksh realizes this and tries to shoot Arohi ..Deep will shoot him dead - Deep will then reveal to arohi the whole story and they will decide to avenge the way their lives have been twisted - Deep will confess his love for Arohi but arohi will never forgive him ...finally deep will land up dying to save her from Tara ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia.sd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly this show doesn't make any sense anymore since the episode that deep betrayed arohi and completed his plan with tara and pritvi. Until then it was all good but after that none of it makes sense.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Vandana21 Dear we cannot predict the future track right now b'coz i think Cvs are also even confused how they will make the story to go forward.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It is possible like this to happen..but i dnt think virat will die soon.there will be more drama
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If they had not shown Lakshya doing all that, then how the hell on Earth could makers have shown the plot for 3 months. They needed to keep the audience on edge & be hooked to the show. So, they needed to show Lakshya as the main surprise element in the entire story till now.
As for Lakshya, may be he pursued that investigation to keep a track on everyone. If murders are committed, then police investigation is obvious. So, by being in police dept., he could easily keep a check on the progress in the case & plan the next move. Any other policemen would have not been that stupid in the investigation as Lakshya was shown to be. He knowingly overlooked too many loop holes to make Arohi confide in him regarding this matter.

And yes, there are many things, that don't make sense in this show. If you watch the show from beginning till now, then many will now.
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its indian show and they have loopholes...
We guys always tryining to find out... How can this happen or how can that happen...
I really feel immj story was preplanned and they already decided what is the story after leap becoz no doubt... No doubt they hardly took any new character so it mean Virat was already decided as negative character.
And story is yet to unfold lets see how lakshay fir in shoes of Virat
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lots & lots of questions, confusions, conspiracy theories. I think the CVs are dng a great job. They r totally keeping the audience guessing. Some twists might b overdone... I had another theory. What if Deep was never in love with Tara. He was just playing along for money. He initially traps Arohi coz once for all he wants to get rid of this stupid job of baby sitting Tara. So he can trap Arohi, Tara is free & he can also be free from Tara's family. But somewhere along the line he started falling for Arohi. Tried to double cross & was caught by Virat. Not sure wat hold Roma & co ve over Deep. Remember the ph call that Tara made to Deep to bring him back in line. So he wanted to convince Roma & co. At the same time protect Arohi. So he sends her to jail. Takes Laksh's help. Bribes Kalyani to watch over Arohi. I mean abruptly why did Kalyani help Arohi. I think only thing Deep dint plan was Arohi's escape from jail & her revenge. Now Kalyani must ve told him bt Arohi's escape. Seeing Tara's weird behaviour he has realized that Arohi has come in place of Tara. This Manali trip is to trap Arohi into accepting her true identity & find out where Tara is...
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See deep wants to trap aarohi but it doesn't mean that aarohi is going to easily trapped by deep now.because she is not old aarohi who blindly loves & trusts on deep.Now she is smart,strong &cruel just like deep's gang members. She is game changer.& mark my words just like she will also become complex like him.Aur phir him aarohi ko bhi kabhi samajh nahi payenge 😆
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

See deep wants to trap aarohi but it doesn't mean that aarohi is going to easily trapped by deep now.because she is not old aarohi who blindly loves & trusts on deep.Now she is smart,strong &cruel just like deep's gang members. She is game changer.& mark my words just like she will also become complex like him.Aur phir him aarohi ko bhi kabhi samajh nahi payenge 😆

Yes she will never trust Deep. But has she become smarter? Sadly no. Look at all her goof ups. I mean Deep has intimately known both Tara & Arohi. He has been closer both physically & emotionally with both of them. Do u really think he ll not notice all these slip ups. I ve been married for 14 yrs & he can easily tell even what I am thinking Because girls are more emotionally open. So its easy for husbands to read us. And look at all the silly stuff that Arohi is doing 😭 Come on when ur enemy is some one as cunning & wicked as Deep, u need to bring ur A game. Not spout philosophical shit & pray to god.