"She’s mine"- FF- Updated (Pg102)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

I can't help but put my ideas in FF form so in the 1 week or so I have left before I get busy again, I'm going to write about some of the scenes which I would like to see Saagar-Vidya perform. Due to the lack of time, I am going to jump to the moment where Vidya is leaving the house and Saagar is dropping off her to the train station. After recovering, Saagar has forgotton Vidya and he initially can't stand the sight of her but their relationship grows deeper as time goes past (I would love to write a FF about this period but can't as it will take too long.). My FF will be from the time when Saagar drops Vidya off to the train station as she is going back to her village.

Index

Chapter 1-

Chapter 2-

Chapter 3-

Chapter 4-

Chapter 5-

Chapter 6-

Chapter 7-

Chapter 8-

Chapter 9-

Chapter 10-

Chapter 11-

Chapter 12-

Chapter 13

Chapter 14-

Chapter 15-

Chapter 16-

Chapter 17-

Chapter 18-

Chapter 19-

Chapter 20-

Chapter 21-

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!!! *Reemz* i just absolutely cant!! cannot! wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Reemz* thumbnail

[IMAGINE THE DIALOGUES IN HINDI]

Saagar and Vidya leave for the train station. Saagar places himself in the driver's seat and Vidya sits in the passenger seat. As the journey to the train station commences, no words are spoken between the two except every other minute there are awkward glances towards each other with nervous smiles. Saagar becomes restless and begins to fidget with his hair and feels uncomfortable in the seat. Vidya notices this....

Vidya: (frowning) Are you ok?

Saagar: (agitated) Huh? (turns towards her) Yeh...Yeh I'm fine. (pauses) You?

Vidya: (gently nods her head and looks away outside the window...her eyes seem moist)

Saagar: (plucks up the courage) Vidya?

Vidya: (turns round quickly) Yeh...

Saagar: (clears throat and adjusts his posture) Have you got everything with you?

Vidya: (Her eyes widen with tears and desperation)

Saagar: (corrects himself) I mean your clothes and belongings.

Vidya:(one tear rolls down from the left eye) Yes, I have everything now...not sure how long for though

Saagar:(gives a confused look to her)

Vidya: (breaks in to a smile) The thing is...your mumbai has a lot of thieves roaming around.

Saagar: (give a nervous laugh) Ohhh. (back in a serious and curious tone) You must be happy that you're going back? (looks forward again while driving).

Vidya: (in the most serious tone)Are you happy?

Suddenly Saagar stops the car in a rush.

Saagar: Oh crap!! (changes the subject) I thought this animal came in front.... (at loss of words while Vidya's eyes catches his lie) of the car. Sorry... (his face becomes all tense)

He starts the car again and Vidya again looks away, this time tears rolling down her eyes continuously as she puts her hand against her mouth to try and stop herself. Saagar secretly looks on and then looks away....

The train station has arrived. Its extremely busy.....Vidya and Saagar get out of the car, lost in their own world. Saagar removes the suitcase from the car boot but Vidya takes it away from him.

Saagar: Vidya? What are you doing?

Vidya: (sternly) I'll carry my own bag.

Saagar: (confused) At least let me carry it to the train.

Vidya: I'll have to carry it when I get to Benaras anyway. (with moist eyes and vulenerbility in her voice). You won't be there with me.

Saagar: (at loss of words and attempts to to understand what Vidya just told him)

Vidya takes the bag and walks through the very populated and noisy crowd. She's getting shoved and pushed by people in rush. Saagar trying to call out for Vidya is a few metres behind her. One of the by-stander pushes Vidya accidently but harshly and her bag drops from her hand. She's lost in the crowd and her suitcase seems to be vanishing from her sight as it is being kicked around. Vidya rushes and pushes herself out of the crowd nearer to where the train is standing. Her suitcase is nowhere to be found and nor is Saagar, she looks around desperately and nearly on the verge of tears. She looks left and then right in quick sucession but she notices something familiar on the left as she turns her head back slowly. Saagar is sitting on the bench with the suitcase, who is  just casually looking away at his phone. Vidya heaves a sigh of relief and walks up to him...and Saagar stands up.

Saagar: (strictly) Till I'm here you don't need to worry about anything. (glares)

Vidya doesn't say anything and simply stays mum. Both look at each other...as if trying to say something. Then a train horn breaks their silent session and both jerk...

Vidya: I need to check which section I'm in. My name should be....

Saagar: (still in a serious tone) I know. We'll have to check the list on the train. Come on

And Vidya silently follows her husband to the train and waits for him as he reads through the list. Saagar uses his finger to follow down the list of the reserved names, he goes further down.... "Vidya Pratap Singh", unknowingly and unconcsiously Saagar continues to look down the list as if he had not see Vidya's name. He finishes observing the names and becomes all quiet. The whole train station seemed to have slow down according to Saagar's thoughts. Vidya's voice echoes in his mind...

Vidya: Is my name there? Are you listening? (she nudges his shoulder)

Saagar: (jerks out of his world) Huh?

Vidya: (asks nervously)Is my...name there?

Saagar: (his eyes are moist now but still full of confusion)

Vidya: (quietly) Is it?

Saagar: (shakes his head and continues to stare at Vidya)

Vidya: (looks down in dilemma and mumbles to herself) Why isn't my name there.?!

She looks around trying to find a train attendant but Saagar continues to look at her hopelessly. Vidya stops a man in a beige interview...

Vidya: Listen brother, a ticket was reserved in my name but my name doesn't seem to appear on the list.

Train attendant(who speaks in the typical mumbain dialect): Whats your name?

Vidya: Vidya.... (looks at Saagar, whom then looks down) Pratap Singh.

Train attendant pushes past Saagar and then looks down the list. He finds Vidya Pratap Singh immediately.

Train attendant: What mam? At least look properly. You're right in this section of the train.

Vidya looks surprised and even more confused. She looks up at Saagar who now looks nervous.

Saagar: (gives an awkward smile) Must have missed it.

Vidya is puzzled but still moves on.

Saagar: Um, there's still 10 minutes till the train leaves. Why don't you sit on the bench till then. (smiles anxiously)

Vidya becomes further  baffled by Saagar's behaviour. They both sit down, Vidya crouches forward and sits timidly while Saagar puts his chin on his crossed hands. Both look at each other and give a faint smile.

Vidya: (after a long pause)Look after yourself...

Saagar: (smiles further) I'll try too.

Vidya: (looks down while she speaks) I actually...made some "kheer" for you.

Saagar: (looks around) where?

Vidya: (laughs slightly) Not here. At home, I mean.

Saagar: Ohh...(laughs back and has a grin on his face) Thank you. At least I'll have something to remember you by...

Vidya: (stops smiling) So when you finish the kheer, you'll forget me too?

Saagar: (perplexed) No...no. I didn't mean that.

Vidya: (smiles again) I know...

Both look away, pretending to witness the surroundings.

Saagar: Vidya?

Vidya: (looks up) Hmm?

Saagar: I know... (turns to face her) that we....(clears throat) that we didn't hit off well. Actually, it was me who couldn't stand the sight of you-

Vidya: (interrupts) I know...

Saagar: (continues) But believe me if I could go back in time then I would change the way I had initally reacted.

Vidya: I know...

Saagar: (smiles and then with a firm voice) You stayed quiet when I insulted you, even when I taunted you about your illetracy and status. You never said anything...

Vidya: (smiles) Maybe if I had said anything then, you would not be saying what you are this moment.

Saagar gives a confused look. The train's horn goes off and both look away from each other.

Vidya: (looks in the eyes of  Saagar) I guess its time for me to leave

Saagar: (tries to say something but words fail him and he simply nods his head)

They both slowly walk towards the train. As Vidya climbs on with her suitcase, Saagar stands.

Saagar: (quickly trying to say something) Have you got everything?

Vidya: You've already asked me that.

Saagar: Ohhh. Well have to make sure because I don't want you blaming us Mumbaiins if any of your belongings go missing.

Both laugh while Vidya has tears coming out as well.

Vidya: (teasingly) Actually Mumbaiins aren't that bad. There are nice people here but in general, people in Benaras are much nicer.

Saagar: (Without thinking and jokingly says) Oh really? (Vidya smiles) Then why did you leave your home in Benaras and travel all the way to Mumbai?

Vidya stares at Saagar with tears just ready to come out. The final whistle blows and the train starts moving....Saagar begins to move along with the train and Vidya looks towards him.

Vidya: (tries to hold back her tears) I came to Mumbai for you....and now I'm leaving it...only for you.

The train moves at a faster pace and Vidya's face disappears in to the distance. Saagar hopelessly looks on and without realising a tear drops down his face.

Ok this was my first attempt after AGES. So please forgive any mistakes or if you found it boring then just say. Haha! I'm always welcome to constructive criticism!

-Reemz

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago
yourmom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AMAZING!!! i love it ....hurry up its too good
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Boring....no Way that was great..emotional and cute at the same time ...Thanks Reemz for sharing your ideas...in such an enjoyable way...
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! its just too perfect..but one tiny mistake...they are in Delhi not Mumbai...but thts fine...I really really really enjoed it!! i cud feel their pain!!!!!! i cud visualize it!!! u r an awesome writer!! please hurry up and continue!
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww...that was wonderful! I like how they answered to each other! It was beautifully written!

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
angad4life thumbnail
wow! awesome ff reemz di.. continue soon!!!
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

AHHHHHH!!!! this is some amazing work yaar!😃 good job reemu! keep it up.😳😳😳

*Reemz* thumbnail

omg are you serious? They're in delhi? 😆 😆 Oops. Well i guess Saagar-Vidya can be from Mumbai in my FF! 😛

Oh and thanks for the compliments guys!! Really appreciate it.😊

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago