mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Morning_Dew

yaar tum to masti main ho lagta hay 😆😆😆

😆😆  yepp.. always...
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

While people excreate in public, spit and expectorate in public, beat and swear each other up in public, and in some countries...actually execute 'sinner' women in football stadia, why are we obsessing about a simple expression of love?

🤣🤣 Would have loved to read your views in Valentine's Day thread.👍🏼

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

by the way ....... were the kisses planted .....strategically ? or traditionally as we know public kissing to be? 😉

read earlier posts or let the imagination run wild 😆
sareg thumbnail
no problem with anyone doing it, but please dont assume the world is into voyuerism, so get a room once you reach that point, if not a room, get into your car and do whatever you wanna do, please
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think french kissing is unhygenic.. unless you had a good spray of mouth wash... which you cant do in the public... thats one..

But I think pecking kisses are fine not the full blown french kisses...and smooching but still it makes the bystanders jealous and they also would want it and might end up doing some offence of the girl standing next to them... 😆
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

no problem with anyone doing it, but please dont assume the world is into voyuerism, so get a room once you reach that point, if not a room, get into your car and do whatever you wanna do, please

What about all the twisting noses on the windows...😆

mermaid_QT thumbnail
I like the eskimos PDA. It is sooooo cute 😉
lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

ah well then its ok ..... after all its only ten million damn bacteria and they are both not alone right? tis said osculation is escalation to copulation anyway......THEN  THERE IS A PROBLEM IN OPEN..😆😆

Eggy..!!! You are making sense again..!!!! Hormones have insomnia !!!..😉 Watching 2 pll kiss in public or watching a remix/item song video would do the same ..

I was gonna say as long as a frog is not doing the kissing but ppl had problem with blue eyed couple Ash and Hrithik kissing for a mere 10secs in D2.  Then there is jealousy factor as mentioned by Qwerty in Valentine thread...

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
lighthouse thumbnail

😊 del.

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago