Isnt it going to fast

sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I mean they should have built up the story more as to why Saahil falls in love .
Atleast she is not yet in love..

I like the slow burn sort of stories 

This seems too rushed and now he is already proposing to her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
They will show Vedhika falling for Sahil slowly but for Sahil its love at first sight. I think they are capitalizing on VD. And Sahil has a mile to go in his love journey. They are not dragging.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
For the me the pace is ok...it isn't only about their love story but also how they ll come together to maintain their relationship despite all odds of society ðŸ˜³...it ll cover their love journey😃
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes the pacing is too fast for me personally...the saving grace is atleast Vedhika doesn't see him that way yet.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have to say for me the first week was very fast, because you dont expect the leads to meet so soon, and so on. And then move in

But i think the pacing is pretty good right now, since Sahil moved in. 

I think this show is also showing how Sahil and Vedika are meant to be, and meant to meet, fall in love... married! Thats how i got the feel and foreshadowing in certain scenes, and dialogues from the start.

The thing with Sahil is he was taken in by Vedika in their first meeting despite how old she was, and then met her few times where he felt a connection to her... and the pull to her. And this man didnt think of Age and he also acknowledge that he feels a connection to her and seeing her sad makes him feel for her etc. So it was only a matter of time he fell in love, and he has gotten to know what kind of person she is, fell in love with her simplicity and putting others first, her smile, she brightens his day, and he also lives with her, so he sees her more often then anyone. So i can see why and how he fell in love... and as he said when he is with Vedika, he doesnt feel the age difference and so on, 

For Vedika it will be a longer journey, where she will have denial, distance, and worried about age, society etc. Which is natural.
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Caffinatedsoul thumbnail
Initially I too find the pace fast but sahil being at his age, we tend to get attracted quickly and gets emotionally involved may be moee quickly. So may be thatst why how is it !
angelk1 thumbnail
Yeah it is love at first sight for some guys.  But I honestly think it was just attraction first,  than when he moved in he got to see her good quality.  Which he realize he likes. I agree its rushing,  but sahil  character is a confidence guy who people look down on because his young.  His the type that doesn't wait for things to happen.  So it's not weird to see his character already ready to propose. While vaidika  is the total opposite that's why she's oblivious towards his feelings and it will take time for her to open her heart.  
But than again what if she does know about his feelings and she chose to be blind about it. 
jmoyee200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

For the me the pace is ok...it isn't only about their love story but also how they ll come together to maintain their relationship despite all odds of society ðŸ˜³...it ll cover their love journey😃

Agree . This is some different love story.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Agree . This is some different love story.

It ll be unique if CVs keep the essence of the plot