Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Your questions are really frustrating we are not cvs all your questions will be answered by cvs in future episodes.sry friends I don't want to be rude but I m fed up with this questions
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CutestGirl

Your questions are really frustrating we are not cvs all your questions will be answered by cvs in future episodes.sry friends I don't want to be rude but I m fed up with this questions

same here 😲
@TM from your many posts 😉 it makes forum space inconvenience to others ⭐️ ..
regarding your queries many have many by each passing epi 😉 and it will puzzle more or clear in flow by passing time 😳 so be patient n enjoy show as it flows 😛 .

have great time with show n forum 😳 .
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry in advance for being utterly rude but you have been told so many times regarding this.🥱🥱🥱

To be honest. your queries are non-sense most of the time like how come this precap not shown in today's episode, or why Deep on insta asked to tune into today's episode or the others.
Most of the times they are irritating & on the top of that the titles of your posts. Your questions are not clearly framed as well. You flood the entire forum with questions that are very obvious. And for the rest, one needs to wait for story to proceed. It's an Indian show, makers will take their time to reveal everything. If you haven't seen it on TV, then no one has & no one can answer them for sure.

So, please work on that. It's a request. Forum is for asking legit queries related to thee story of the show.

Enjoy the show like everyone does. By waiting. The suspense kills everyone equally, but we have no option but to wait.😊
Edited by arshi_asya - 6 years ago