chawani also part of planning

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I think chawani is only nikku, under deep's control since arohi was sentt to jail n he was manipulated to believe arohi only killed aniket and somehow reason for riddhi's state also so nikku as chawani is also part of deep's ongoing planning I think ... don't mind if it don't make senseπŸ˜†, dunno but nothing looks as straight as they show at the moment πŸ€”
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Possibility can be anything yaar
Neing mystry serial...anything can happen at any time
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha no yar how can he grow so big in 2 years and face change..i dnt think so he is part of deep planing
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Hahaha no yar how can he grow so big in 2 years and face change..i dnt think so he is part of deep planing

πŸ˜† soaps mein hota hai πŸ˜†
if nikku was 5 or 6 yr old that time then after 3 or 4 yrs leap he can be 8-10 yr old on which chawani can somehow fit I think as he still looks a cute kiddo...
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

πŸ˜† soaps mein hota hai πŸ˜†
if nikku was 5 or 6 yr old that time then after 3 or 4 yrs leap he can be 8-10 yr old on which chawani can somehow fit I think as he still looks a cute kiddo...

Yeah anything is possible but i like chawani his dialogues are bang on and hope he not part of any planning
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
even i was thinking same πŸ˜† they way they show aarohi bonding with him is something hint givn by CVs to us ... chavanni will play imp role in future πŸ˜ƒ
he might be deep's brother too as they share same mothers name
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think so since its been only 2 year leap & the face of Chawani is completely diff frm Nikku. And there is no way a child can b so casual in the presence of people like Prithvi etc who killed his dad.

But there is definitely a link bet Chawani & Deep since the name of their mom is the same. Frm the beginning they always showed Chawani likes Deep. He always calls him hero & Deep also has a soft corner for the boy...
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Arohi should really stop trusting any X, Y and Z she meets on the street. She once trusted a complete stranger Deep and look where did that bring her. The Arohi in the jail was the best. She was strong, fierce and was ready to face any difficulty. I really want that Arohi back. Also she should understand that she won't become Tara just by wearing her clothes and accessories. She's forgetting that Deep and Tara are very passionate about each other. They are married people who have shared very intimate moments together. So to fool Deep, she will have to become close to him like Tara would do. I am not saying that she should sleep with him but should try to smartly hide her discomfort. That is the only way she is going to prove that she's actually Tara. But unfortunately, it looks like she has already ruined her plan and tipped off Deep about her identity.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

Arohi should really stop trusting any X, Y and Z she meets on the street. She once trusted a complete stranger Deep and look where did that bring her. The Arohi in the jail was the best. She was strong, fierce and was ready to face any difficulty. I really want that Arohi back. Also she should understand that she won't become Tara just by wearing her clothes and accessories. She's forgetting that Deep and Tara are very passionate about each other. They are married people who have shared very intimate moments together. So to fool Deep, she will have to become close to him like Tara would do. I am not saying that she should sleep with him but should try to smartly hide her discomfort. That is the only way she is going to prove that she's actually Tara. But unfortunately, it looks like she has already ruined her plan and tipped off Deep about her identity.

She has definitely given away her identity. I am damn sure Deep knows & this Manali trip is to only confirm his suspicion & trap Arohi!