Deep the bodyguard and mastermind

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Listening praise of virat from mummy ji roma i thought he must be bigger mastermind then deep..but seeing firday epi virat want deep help to get him out of manali..so virat also have no brain and want deep to help him..deep is more like bodyguard of whole raj singh family😲deep first use to be clear evidence of tara murders and all her tanturms..mummy ji also depend on deep for business now virat also depend on deep to solve his problem
Deep is after all human salute to his courage for tolerating tara roma and whole raj singh family sometimes it look like they keeping deep only for their protection as he is only who has brain to make plans and solve their problems.he is bodyguard and mastermind of raj singh family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well Deep is like punching bag...jisko koi bhi kahi se koi kaam bata sakta and deep os oblige to do that... Either in business... In home...either Tara's case...
Well said deep is bodyguard of family...agar Deep ni to family will face hell
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

Well Deep is like punching bag...jisko koi bhi kahi se koi kaam bata sakta and deep os oblige to do that... Either in business... In home...either Tara's case...

Well said deep is bodyguard of family...agar Deep ni to family will face hell

Exactly he is punching bag sb ki help hi krta rehta us ki kun help kray gaπŸ˜†
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As someone said "Deep puri family ke paap dhota rehta hy"πŸ˜†, he's the only one with brains and thori bht sanity in that crazy family. Sb log uska use kar rahe ,phr jb time aaega to yhi log usko jail bhejen ge ya dhoka den ge. πŸ˜›
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

As someone said "Deep puri family ke paap dhota rehta hy"πŸ˜†, he's the only one with brains and thori bht sanity in that crazy family. Sb log uska use kar rahe ,phr jb time aaega to yhi log usko jail bhejen ge ya dhoka den ge. πŸ˜›

I m waiting for that day when he will see their true colors when they will snd him in jail they are selfish people using him only for their benefit
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

I m waiting for that day when he will see their true colors when they will snd him in jail they are selfish people using him only for their benefit

Yeah me too waiting for that moment πŸ˜‰ then he'll realize ke arohi ke ilawa is dunya me uska koi nai hy πŸ˜†
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Well said dear
Bechara galti sab kare bhare Deep
Bechare ko koi piece hi ni deta...pagal ho jayega in khooniyo ke beech mei rahte rahte ye to or inki help karte karte
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

Well said dear
Bechara galti sab kare bhare Deep
Bechare ko koi piece hi ni deta...pagal ho jayega in khooniyo ke beech mei rahte rahte ye to or inki help karte karte

Sahi kaha ,adha pagal ho hi gaya hy bechara Tara and family ke sath reh kar, aese hi chalta raha to usko treatment ki zarurat par skti future meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ardent dreamer woh uch vichar mere hai ...deep sabke paap dhota rehta hai πŸ˜† credit goes to meπŸ˜‰
Waise one line. For Deepu ...he is like a scape goat jisse kabhi bhi halal kar diya jayega once they are done with him...and I bet Tara Ko koi parva nahi hogiπŸ˜†
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Ardent dreamer woh uch vichar mere hai ...deep sabke paap dhota rehta hai πŸ˜† credit goes to meπŸ˜‰

Waise one line. For Deepu ...he is like a scape goat jisse kabhi bhi halal kar diya jayega once they are done with him...and I bet Tara Ko koi parva nahi hogiπŸ˜†

Hi, oh yup credit goes to you for that paapi line πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†