Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vivian88

Promo looks so exciting. And I'm also confused because it's looked like Virat is mastermind. But today episode show like he also needs Deep's help. And Arohi was brilliant today. But her style is not like Tara. What do you think, will Virat or Deep expose her in Manali, will she be exposed? Poor Arohi she will be shattered when she see that Laksh is Virat. But it's so illogical.
It's interesting very, but illogical. I hope that they have proper explanation. πŸ˜†

Promo is so exciting...and waiting eagarly... Every time you see a new shock or mystry but really it will fun to see... Kya sach mei deep ko sab maloom and by dilog of Deep in promo... It seens he knows everything beforehand
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow!!what a promo 😲 virat aarohi's face off sooo exciting.. Lagta hai kullu manali mein pyaar ki barf naahi nafrat ke angaare barsenge πŸ˜† best of luck aarohi.dono ke jhagde mein teesre ka fayda.(deep)waise virat &Tara have also not a good relationship of brother sister.so I think aarohi easily virat ko easily fool bana skti hai
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivian88

Yes, I also don't like her hair, she looks like grandma πŸ˜†
I don't think they will expose her because how will she take revange then, she is all alone against them. I secretly hope that Deep recognised her and help her. He definetely loved her and were honest before Roma blackmailed him. Arohi made a lot of mistakes in last few episodes and Deep should recognise her. So it's so illogical or he is pretending.

Yes they will not expose her but one thing is sure that deep is again planningπŸ˜†may be he knws she is arohi
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Promo is definitely intriguing and only adds to the suspense. Can't wait to watch
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plz cv's plz change aarohi's hairstyle.I beg of u. πŸ˜† Aarohi before marriage use to wear long skirts with short kurtas and in that attire also she was looking so gorgeous. But in this saree & that irritating jura style she looks behenji.behenji se bhi badi behenji πŸ˜†
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So its confirmed tat Laksh is Virat 😑 I know its supposed 2 b a twist but its just not making sense to me. Then y did he pretend 2 investigate those murders. Why did they show him trying to stop Deep - Arahi marriage. Why did they show him telling the police again & again tat Vishal is not the killer. The file w'd ve been closed rt? He was the 1 who said Vishal is not the killer. That way also they could ve saved Tara.

I am sorry but I am just not liking tis twist. In tat case none of Laksh's actions make sense.

If they wanted to show twist they c'd ve shown that Deep had bribed Laksh & he switched sides. This plot twist is so stupid
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing is my most favorite in this promo that arohi also has gun in her hand after laksh she also point gun at him which indicates strong arohi
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CutestGirl

One thing is my most favorite in this promo that arohi also has gun in her hand after laksh she also point gun at him which indicates strong arohi

Yeah she is bold but not brainy She need to elevate her game to match Deep. Tara, Roma & co are useless. Its Deep & Laksh/Virat who are the real masterminds. To fight she needs to be smart & cunning. I am so eager for this Manali track. Think lots of new things will be revealed to Arohi & us the audience. My guess is tat Deep will find out that its Arohi but will b silent. He will be silently aiding her & at the same time protect himself... He will also try to search for Tara behind Arohi's back!
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why do I have a feeling that Deep is actually using Lakshya to confuse Arohi. He said that who is mohra and who will be the target. He used mohra word for Lakshya. So I think he's blackmailing Lakshya into doing his dirty work. When Arohi was in jail, Deep went and informed her very particularly that Lakshya is dead. Now all of a sudden, a Virat appears from nowhere and he turns out to be Lakshya. No where in the show did they mention about Virat earlier and now all of a sudden a Virat turns out to be the mastermind behind all this. I think something else is going on here and Deep is going to trap Arohi using Lakshya.
P.S: All three of them are looking really good and the location is also beautiful.