6-9 February!! Kullu Manali special promo !!

roshni8919 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear post carefully b'coz your link, its not working πŸ˜•

plz post working link
Edited by DeadShot - 6 years ago
roshni8919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeadShot

dear post carefully b'coz your link, its not working πŸ˜•

plz post working link

Sry for the trouble !! πŸ˜ƒ i fixed it.. now check !! 😊
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni8919

Sry for the trouble !! πŸ˜ƒ i fixed it.. now check !! 😊

πŸ˜ƒ now its working but wait what.?? πŸ˜• yeh lakshya ko kitna scary makeover diya hai..
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs..very exciting promo..now thinking deep phr se plan bna kr trap kr raha arohi ko..his dialogue confused me again kun hoga shikar kun hoga mohara.
Edited by sabreen_06 - 6 years ago
Vivian88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Tfs..very exciting promo..now thinking deep phr se plan bna kr trap kr raha arohi ko..his dialogue confused me again kun hoga shikar kun hoga mohara.

What Deep said in promo, i don't know hindi. Can you write on english please? 😊
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivian88

What Deep said in promo, i don't know hindi. Can you write on english please? 😊

Deep said who will win and who will loose. this puzzle will be solved soon
I think he has some new plan promo got me confusedπŸ˜†
Vivian88 thumbnail

Deep said who will win and who will loose. this puzzle will be solved soon
I think he has some new plan promo got me confusedπŸ˜†

Promo looks so exciting. And I'm also confused because it's looked like Virat is mastermind. But today episode show like he also needs Deep's help. And Arohi was brilliant today. But her style is not like Tara. What do you think, will Virat or Deep expose her in Manali, will she be exposed? Poor Arohi she will be shattered when she see that Laksh is Virat. But it's so illogical.
It's interesting very, but illogical. I hope that they have proper explanation. πŸ˜†
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivian88

Promo looks so exciting. And I'm also confused because it's looked like Virat is mastermind. But today episode show like he also needs Deep's help. And Arohi was brilliant today. But her style is not like Tara. What do you think, will Virat or Deep expose her in Manali, will she be exposed? Poor Arohi she will be shattered when she see that Laksh is Virat. But it's so illogical.
It's interesting very, but illogical. I hope that they have proper explanation. πŸ˜†

Yes promo looks exciting and thrilling..yeah virat can also be mastermind but what kind of mastermind he is that he cant help himself and want deep help to take him out of problem..deep has more brain then himπŸ˜†yes arohi behaved like tara today but i also not liking her style especially hair..it is possible that virat and deep expose arohi in manali but i dnt want that to happen..may be cvs will show that deep will get to knw that she is arohi but he will hide from others..arohi will get shock of life when she will see lakshya as virat..i hope cvs reveal whole plan from start..
Vivian88 thumbnail

Yes promo looks exciting and thrilling..yeah virat can also be mastermind but what kind of mastermind he is that he cant help himself and want deep help to take him out of problem..deep has more brain then himπŸ˜†yes arohi behaved like tara today but i also not liking her style especially hair..it is possible that virat and deep expose arohi in manali but i dnt want that to happen..may be cvs will show that deep will get to knw that she is arohi but he will hide from others..arohi will get shock of life when she will see lakshya as virat..i hope cvs reveal whole plan from start..

Yes, I also don't like her hair, she looks like grandma πŸ˜†
I don't think they will expose her because how will she take revange then, she is all alone against them. I secretly hope that Deep recognised her and help her. He definetely loved her and were honest before Roma blackmailed him. Arohi made a lot of mistakes in last few episodes and Deep should recognise her. So it's so illogical or he is pretending.