vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Deep is totally unaware about aarohi's kaali avatar.deep only knows sweet & simple aarohi that's why he is himself asking again &again this question that why he feels Aarohi's presence around him.why he is not able to recognize his Tara??why he is so confused identifying between these two personalities (Tara &aarohi).one thing I noticed in deep's character is that deep is so overconfident &judgemental. But when deep will see Aarohi's aggressive avatar then truely deep will declare this bitter truth that he losted his true love.then frustrated deep after loosing his lady love aarohi deep will confess his true love feelings for her in front of Roma &other family members.then Roma will send deep in mental asylum. Because no one will believe on him 😆 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly poor deep will get shock of his life when he will see arohi this new avatar..he will surely miss simple and innocent arohi..waiting for that day when he will knw that she is arohi
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As you said dear *Deep ki Beep* baj jayegi 🤣 you know like 🥳
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Hmm.. That's right when deep will say that he really loves aarohi then in return prithvi will say that "Yeh bhi aapka naya natak hai phirse aarohi ko phasane ke liye." 😆
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Hmm.. That's right when deep will say that he really loves aarohi then in return prithvi will say that "Yeh bhi aapka naya natak hai phirse aarohi ko phasane ke liye." 😆

plzz dear don't say like these warna tara aajayegi..🤣
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Agar Tara aa bhi jaaye toh kuch nahi hoga in fact Tara will laugh on deep's this statement &she will say to deep that "you have a memory loss problem.how can you forget that you betrayed her for me." 😆
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Agar Tara aa bhi jaaye toh kuch nahi hoga in fact Tara will laugh on deep's this statement &she will say to deep that "you have a memory loss problem.how can you forget that you betrayed her for me." 😆

(Tara to your reply)😡 Tu kya bole ja rahi hai mere deep k bare mein?? me teri jaan le loongi..
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes u r right 😆 Tara is a psycho serial killer & I think Tara's next target would be deep
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why do I feel whole parivaar's target will be Deep this time ? The way Roma compares her son With deep is like "Mera beta ajae phir teri koi zarurat nai mujhe " Virat itna hi puhncha hua hy to aaj tak apni family ko kyun nai protect kia usne? Deep son-in-law ho ke bht loyal hy,he makes sure ke ksi p musibat na aae,sb ka khayal rakhta hy...phir bi virat ki importance zyada hy 😆😆
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Roma's this comparison between virat &deep would be create havoc in Roma's house.Note: hey guys I'm not sure but from some sources mujhe pata chala hai that virat is forcefully married with riddhi & nikku is also staying with them