Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

[/DIV]

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I liked the first few episodes, i thought they were great. Eas planing on rewatchinh them later.</font>

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">As much as I like Engine, I'm happy things didn't materialize with him or anyone else. With all the tip toeing surround SBA, Brice and Ibrahim took a risk with the show and its worked in their favor. They've gained quite a fan following, specially internationally, they're trending everywhere.</font>

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What's your take on Azad? To good to be true? His definitely a AsFer shipper. Episode 16 looks quite promising for AsFer. Looks likes Ferhat is gonna surrender to Asli all thanks to Azad.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">The current plot of SBA, nobody really knows what direction its heading . Which i guess is a good thing. The show really needs to raise the stalks. The sub conflict is too weak. Secrets are slowly starting to surface let's see if and how their consequences will drive the plot forward.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Btw don't these Alsan brothers just pull your heartstrings. Such a treat to watch. And the flashbacks of this show is pure goal.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Never thought I would be so invested with the flashbacks.</font>

<div></div>

Azad IMO is totally a positive character who is there to bring about a progression in AsFer relationship and change in direction of Ferhat's life, may be away from Namik's shadow. Though he does have a mysterious aura to him. He liked Yeter and may be he knows more about Ferhat Namik and Yeter than what we know but he is there to help him or may be use him against Namik. This character was needed for Ferhat to not just realize his love for Asli but also to make him come out of this all self destructive attitude. I am not willing to buy that he will turn all negative in future and be an all out villain as suggested by some people.

Aslan brothers, ah! They are quite an interesting combination. Ferhat who never bows to anyone anytime, he is so submissive in front of Yigit. It seems a totally change of character for him. He is just not submissive, he is willing to show his emotions too with Yigit. And Yigit cannot forgive him/ understand him for leaving him( or pushing him away from him). He misses his brother the most in this life but does not leave a single opportunity to hurt him. This is as you said a totally dysfunctional sort of love...

I agree with you that the plot needs a strong negative character and it is better to have one strong villain than introducing many like cuneyt... I think Namik with Edil could be developed into a strong one specially if Ferhat decides to play against him. Well we need to wait to see in what direction the writer intends to take it... Btw today is the SBA day, let's see what they have in store for us.

@DefLeppard the episodes too are available with English subs, if you are interested in watching.
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even thought I find Adaz to good to be true im so greatful his here. The only one encouraging Ferhat to not let go. Bless the man😆 and his words finally seem to take root. Ferhat, is gonna go berserk.

The Aslan brothers, some of my favorite scenes from the show belong to them. I wonder what was their breaking point. When yigit raised his hand and bowed out. They were still close after Ferhat release. Maybe the accident? Who knows.

Apparently new villains are going to be introduced in the best episode. I really hope they have strong characterization. Also the new heads of the shoe take fully take over from ep 17 and onwards.
sakhisangni thumbnail
The new fragmen, did you see? Is it too good to be true

https://youtu.be/LOJ7FFylggU
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HEY guys where can i start watching this with English subtitles
sakhisangni thumbnail