Post leap track inconsistency - Maya n Deep sis

Race7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Not sure if anyone else has noted the inconsistency below in the post leap track on Maya and Deep sis (cant recall the name of that girl now but she was the one who Arohi threatened to find out about Deep post her jail escape)
Like some others who have talked about the pre leap and post leap inconsistencies, I thought of another one. If Maya (the one who is revealed as Deep's mausi now) and the other girl who played the sister was in the plot with Deep Tara etc from the beginning ie they knew about it, then how come Tara had to pretend to be Arohi and scare them by that scene lighting kerosene around them? To show Arohi was going crazy / had split personality.
Maya and that girl were also in their internal talks shown discussing not knowing why Deep was trying to do bad to Arohi and not sure what the game was in the fake family acting. There was even one scene in which they were shown asking Deep what the story was to help their acting of the fake family.

Has anyone thought of these inconsistencies?

It looks like CVs get away with any kind of plot / track changes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its simply illogical!! i was thinking the same!!
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nothing is making logic post leap...each n every thing they are showing now must be raising the question among viewers 'if it was so n so then why?' 🤡
even the title 'ishq mein marjawan' lost it's significance when deep fell for arohi...
either cvs must have lost the track or this has to be one more fake family drama...
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes this title losted his significance.I mean ab bahut ho gaya cv's ka Tara wala jaap.because IMMJ is all about deep aarohi not deep Tara.why cv's are showing deep Tara's romance unnesssecarily.I mean it doesn't make any sense.personally I would love to see if aarohi will torture deep
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome all new members 🤗
IMMJ forum pe ronak dekh ke khushi hui hamen 😛😆
Drame ki baat nai kar skti bas main thakk gai hun soch soch ke 🤣

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i don't think so its lost its charm becoz still now everyone is shown becoz of ishq.
Old arohi is dead becoz of ishq which she had for Deep.
Now its time of Deep to see what he is going to become becoz of his childhood love and we can see Tara is great example of her mad love that without thinking she is ready to kill or slap anyone
Pari0097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe they didn't want dia to know all these conspiracies since, she is a coward and bewafa type.
She used to steal so much from the house and she disclosed everything she knew to arohi when threatened by her. So may be, Maya decided not to disclose her "mausi truth and existence of Tara" to dia. And finally "existence of Tara", made sanaya brutally murdered by Tara. So to save another human and not to take more risk.They should have asked Maya to pretend as she is also someone like dia, a fake family member. And Maya showed more freedom in the house. She teases and fights with prithvi then and now. And if she was not a family member, how come she interacted with prithvi so freely.And prithvi "The angry old man" allowed her to talk so freely and tease him...😒🤣
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The girl who acted as Deep's sister - Diya. she never knew about Tara's existence until the Deep came out with the truth infront of Aarohi. That is when both Maya and Diya found out about the humshakals excuse.

As for Maya, firstly she is Aarohi's mausi not Deep's. In a post leap scene, Maya tells Deep that why didn't you tell me about Tara earlier, I would have surely helped without ruckus. She also mentions how she hadn't seen Tara since she was young so she didn't know how Tara looked.

The Diya part is at least okay cause she was paid to do this. But Maya's bit is illogical. It is an inconsistency that they had not planned and they are just trying to make it believable and about being the mausi (and keeping the actress in the show) by explaining it that way.