This is what GREY means!

Afia27 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
We always want perfect Grey characters. With some white and black. A character that's not so easy to understand or put in an easy category. Deep is just that. Deep is the perfect grey character and the best male grey character portrayed on TV. Best female one goes to Maya from Beyhadh.
Its so hard to understand Deep and that makes him a treat to watch. I wasnt a big fan of Arjun. I liked him and his portrayal of cute innocent guys but he is amazing as Deep! I dont need him to be paired against AArohi again. Arohi is strong and a strong girl doesnt need a man.

I really love watching the show because of all the mysteries and confusion. It makes the drama so much more interesting and unpredictable. The story is very much consistent with how it began. If you find any inconsistency, then you better rewatch the episodes on YT and it will get clear. Though I an not sure how they will turn Lakhsh into Virat after all the digging he did to reopen the case and frame Arohi but lets keep our hopes high. This drama has given us a lot more than most shows marketed as thriller. So I will root for it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well yes Deep is till now shown as grey shaded character.. No doubt and still he perfect mystry...but
I can't about Maya of behyad becoz according to me she was shown negative character or can say criminal and no remorse of killing or destroying peoples life

Takeing revenge is no doubt can be considered in grey shaded but killing someone is not considered i think in grey shaded character
Afia27 thumbnail
Killing obviously is a sin. But a killer can be grey too. There is a new show coming up of Madhavan. He is a damn good grey character and. Then there are shows like Breaking bad where the lead is mostly black but still grey. Grey is anything that has some white. A grey character doesn't necessarily have to be someone who has the capacity to turn good (white). They can remain to be grey.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes exactly before deep's character arjun always played positive characters but deep's role breaks his chocolate boy image and it proves that he is also versatile actor.kash awards ke nominees mein best grey shade character ki koi category hoti