Too much inconsistency & confusion!!!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I had just watched the beginning episodes of this show and if we begin the story upto now from the very beginning of this show, then Tara's father's name in the flashback was Sameer, but now it has changed to something else. Flashback confirms nothing about Tara's mother. So, if she is someone who is playing Tara for property then it's yet to be revealed. Besides, Tara was the only child of her parents. So, most likely Virat is another adopted child.

Suddenly, pre-leap story does not seem to continue the post-leap track. There are many inconsistencies in it.

Also, Deep's character is hell confusing. No one is sure of to what extent Deep changed during this entire track. Deep had been in love with Tara since childhood. There is no doubt about that. But did Deep actually fall for Arohi in between, is something of a big question. The way Deep feels for Arohi right now is weird as well. Deep in the first episode had said, "Arohi wo ldki h jisse mjhe pyaar me wafa milegi". So, of course makers are going to justify that in the future.

I hope makers clear out all the inconsistencies in the story. And hopefully, it is revealed in the upcoming Manali track , that how exactly Arohi came on the radar of this family. How did they planned to trap Arohi in the first place. How was plan executed is something we have sees already. But now makers should reveal how everything was planned in the first place & explain so that it makes sense to our heads.
Edited by arshi_asya - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed with all your points, i think ab suspense /mysteries unfold krne ka time agya hy buhut confusion create kar di hy CVs ne..๐Ÿ˜† and yes pre -leap n post-leap drame ki story change lagti hy,jese 2 alag serials dekh rahe hum log with same cast ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well its a mystery thriller show
So inconsistent or confusion will remain
As shows move on you will get clear picture
Race7 thumbnail
Agree totally. Though Im enjoying watching the thrills and suspense of the many twists and turns, quite a few of them seem as fake / inconsistent as this fake family thingy.
Infact its like one keeps wondering then what was that xyz thing shown in the pre leap story. Best example is Virat most likely turning out to be Lakshya. He was shown in so many scenes doubting Deep including that ash tray replacement scene. If Virat does turn out to be Lakshya then that ash tray scene makes no sense at all.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There is too much confusion &inconsistency in this show. & the most disgusting part is bhandari's murder track I mean cv's still are not revealing that uss waqt police ko call kisne kia??Aur agar police ko call kia toh police aayi kyu naahi.shayad bhandari's murder investigation iss serial ke cv's karenge ๐Ÿ˜†
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

There is too much confusion &inconsistency in this show. & the most disgusting part is bhandari's murder track I mean cv's still are not revealing that uss waqt police ko call kisne kia??Aur agar police ko call kia toh police aayi kyu naahi.shayad bhandari's murder investigation iss serial ke cv's karenge ๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe CVs ki nazar men Dr.Bhandari ki koi importance hi nai hy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† police siren srf Deep Tara ko bhagane ke liye baja dia tha cv's ne๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ dead body abi bi wahin pari hogi๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฃ
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Maybe CVs ki nazar men Dr.Bhandari ki koi importance hi nai hy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† police siren srf Deep Tara ko bhagane ke liye baja dia tha cv's ne๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ dead body abi bi wahin pari hogi๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฃ

@bold hahahaha sach kaha๐Ÿคฃ