Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Deep Aarohi are not legally married.OK for a while it can be accepted. But we also know about deep's hamare samajh se paare wala behavior. Agar woh aarohi ko apne fake pyaar mein trap krke Yeh sab kr skta hai toh socho jab usse sach mein aarohi se pyaar hoga tab woh usse paane ke liye kya kya karega??yash patnaik the producer of the show already said that this show is all about passion &their limits.so now we are seeing deep's passionate loyalty towards Roma & Tara&afterwards we will deep's passionate love for aarohi.after all this show is all about deep aarohi. Not deep Tara.may be cv's will show deep aarohi's rivalry & their haterance for each other in future track
But personally now I'm not interested to watch Tara's character in this serial.
I mean 'killing people &then having coffee,pasta this is what Tara's character. First it was irritating & now it sounds so boaring
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yeh deep maharaj toh bahut hi rangeele hai πŸ˜† pyaar Aur shaadi kisi Aur se krte hai but SR kisi Aur ke saath manata hai .wow πŸ˜† ab deep apne iss maaze ko majboori ka naam dega toh main Hans Hans ke pagal ho jaungi πŸ˜† Aarohi ka future life partner rangeela deep toh bilkul bhi naa ho

Rangeela Deep ☺️🀣🀣 Arohi,tara ko chor den deep maharaj ,mujh se shaadi kar len 🀣🀣
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Exactly deep has surely testing tara his actions today look that he intentionally doing it.he never was so close to tara like he was today.i think he is confirming is she is arohi and may be next step he will do to see arohi back mole which is only difference btw arohi and tara

Agree..whenever Deep & Tara are together, its Tara who tries to come closer to Deep but yesterday Deep was trying to come close..iska matlab hai daal mein kuch kala hai..most likely Deep was doing it deliberately
well-wisher thumbnail
What if in the entire fake family Drama , it is revealed in future that Deep is fake husband of Tara. To make her daughter happy,to take burden of all her crimes on his shoulder, Deep has been declared as husband of Tara by Roma πŸ˜›
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes well-wisher it can be possible because deep is only claiming that Tara uski biwi hai.but cv's are not showing deep Tara's happy married life moments in their past
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes well-wisher it can be possible because deep is only claiming that Tara uski biwi hai.but cv's are not showing deep Tara's happy married life moments in their past

Aisa nahi hoga shaayad...I just thought about this possibility.
roshni8919 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion, i don't think he's testing tara (Arohi).But surely he has some doubts with Tara's behaviors.and of course he feels Arohi's presence when he's with tara. Getting intimate can be two things.first obviously he use this trick to calm her. Because that the deep's revelation track you can see that the tara was try to kill arohi when she's on bed and deep try to calm her by saying that we need to spend some time together and actually it's worked. And second the presence of Arohi. May be he saw tara like arohi because of the feelings.He still trying to figure out this things her sudden changes.You can understand that on his monologues.
Edited by roshni8919 - 6 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Agree..whenever Deep & Tara are together, its Tara who tries to come closer to Deep but yesterday Deep was trying to come close..iska matlab hai daal mein kuch kala hai..most likely Deep was doing it deliberately

Yes deep was trying to come close but he never did before with tara..mujy tu puri daal hi kaali lagti haiπŸ˜†