Questions, Questions, Lots of them...........

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Uff I ve so many questions & doubts that my head will burst. Am trying to binge watch the middle episodes that I missed. Meanwhile if some one can take pity on me plz plz plz do answer my doubts:

1. The ZILLION DOLLAR question - Whom does Deep truly love. Tara, Arohi or he loves his own skin. Cant believe he loves Arohi considering his huge betrayal & causing the death of her loved ones. But seeing lots of posts here in the forum, am confused. Am I missing something...

2. Are Tara & Arohi related. Are they twins?

3. Who is that guy in the wheel chair. Is he Tara's dad or Deep's dad. If its Tara's dad dint she murder him for cheating on his wife?

4. Whose money is all this. Is it Tara's or Deep's?

5. Where is Deep's family?

6. What is Prithvi's relation with Deep?

Koyi tho muj par kripa karo bhai 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aakhir deep ka pyaar koun hai .aarohi/Tara nation wants to know 😆 tumhare inn sab sawalo ka jawab sirf tumhe cv's hi de skte hai.Aarohi and Tara are related??don't know.but I feel there is something connection between them.if cv's will show that aarohi &Tara are twins.agar deep ke papa zinda hote toh woh khud ke bete ko kisi Aur ka ghulam banne hi kyu denge?? Roma hamesha married woman ki tarah sajti hai.agar widow hoti toh woh iss tarah se sajti hi naahi.
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey I'll try to answer all your questions 😆
1. Umm deep loves Arohi actually. He trapped and sent her to jail because of ehsaan of tara's mummy ji / Roma. Deep was orphan child when Roma adopted him.
2. Its not revealed yet, maybe they're twins but its not shown in serial yet.
3. Wheelchair guy is Tara's dad. no tara murdered her dad's girlfriend or second wife only .
4. Its Tara's and Roma's money, deep is orphan and ghar jamai.
5. Deep's family is not shown yet.
6. Prithvi is Roma's manager and he doesn't respect deep. Prithvi and maya mausi ne deep ko taana mara k sadak se utha ke Roma ne usey mahal ka raja bana dia hy something like that .
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Hey I'll try to answer all your questions 😆

1. Umm deep loves Arohi actually. He trapped and sent her to jail because of ehsaan of tara's mummy ji / Roma. Deep was orphan child when Roma adopted him.
2. Its not revealed yet, maybe they're twins but its not shown in serial yet.
3. Wheelchair guy is Tara's dad. no tara murdered her dad's girlfriend or second wife only .
4. Its Tara's and Roma's money, deep is orphan and ghar jamai.
5. Deep's family is not shown yet.
6. Prithvi is Roma's manager and he doesn't respect deep. Prithvi and maya mausi ne deep ko taana mara k sadak se utha ke Roma ne usey mahal ka raja bana dia hy something like that .

Deep loves Arohi, still finding it hard to believe. Let's c how the CVs take this fwd 😕
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waise tumhare ISS zillion dollar question ka ek hi zillion dollar answer hamara Saar phatne tak hum research kar chuke hai paar phir bhi koi suraag haath nahi Laga 😆...bas dekhe jao...
Aur deep ka deep sach aur uski Mohabbat doond rahe hai ..

Papa woh deep ka hai damn sure...may be Roma told deep to marry pshyo Tara and shown him shortcut to money ..

Sab may be pe atak chuke hai😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

Uff I ve so many questions & doubts that my head will burst. Am trying to binge watch the middle episodes that I missed. Meanwhile if some one can take pity on me plz plz plz do answer my doubts:

1. The ZILLION DOLLAR question - Whom does Deep truly love. Tara, Arohi or he loves his own skin. Cant believe he loves Arohi considering his huge betrayal & causing the death of her loved ones. But seeing lots of posts here in the forum, am confused. Am I missing something...

We still dnt knw who he actually loves when we started believing that he loves arohi then he does something cruel that make us confuse..ye raaz hai deep k dil ka ur wo btanay wala nahi hai hum sb pagal hojai gy😆

2. Are Tara & Arohi related. Are they twins?
No till now they didnt show thst they are twins but may be cvs in future show this track
3. Who is that guy in the wheel chair. Is he Tara's dad or Deep's dad. If its Tara's dad dint she murder him for cheating on his wife?
Cvs showed that he is tara dad..but seeing deep bond with that man i think he is deep dad..and tara murdered his father 2nd wife
4. Whose money is all this. Is it Tara's or Deep's?
Probably tara.

5. Where is Deep's family?
He is orphan.

6. What is Prithvi's relation with Deep?
Prithvi is deep manager
Koyi tho muj par kripa karo bhai 😳

Word Count: 1