ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What if deep knows its Arohi in Tara's roop? As his heart can sense Arohi's presence ,kuch kuch hone lagta hy deep ko,ab to touch se bi feel hone lga hoga ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† And still he will behave normally jese Tara k sath krta tha. Aur revenge track men Deep khud arohi ke zulm tolerate krne ko ready ho?? Ye soch kar ke maybe she will forgive him someday...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought deep recognized kesari already.
But that is not happened.
But at this time deep ki dhak dhak dhak phir se wapas aanewala he.i think so๐Ÿ˜ณ.
He is going 2 be mad .Poor deep.
Ab tak tara ko tolerate karna padtha tha.
Ab tho arohi bhi tara ki tarah ban gayi he.but after all what he did 2 our arohi in past,he is going 2 pay 4 it.
Let's wait and watch๐Ÿ˜› what future holds 4 deep arohi and tara also!
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid

I thought deep recognized kesari already.

But that is not happened.
But at this time deep ki dhak dhak dhak phir se wapas aanewala he.i think so๐Ÿ˜ณ.
He is going 2 be mad .Poor deep.
Ab tak tara ko tolerate karna padtha tha.
Ab tho arohi bhi tara ki tarah ban gayi he.but after all what he did 2 our arohi in past,he is going 2 pay 4 it.
Let's wait and watch๐Ÿ˜› what future holds 4 deep arohi and tara also!

Yup maybe kisi episode men reveal krden ke he knew that kesari was arohi. Kuch bi ho skta hy baba๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Yup maybe kisi episode men reveal krden ke he knew that kesari was arohi. Kuch bi ho skta hy baba๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah ab tho lakshya bhi virat huyi tho future mein ye bhi dhikha dega ki deep was aware about arohi's disguise as kesari.
Kuch bhi ho saktha he yahan ..๐Ÿ˜›
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well deep is shown to be cruel till now and i highly doubt he will be able to find out arohi is being pretended as tara
He is not able to see how arohi is uncomfortable with his touch and i think it never happened with him.

And about arohi..didn't she know that if she is going to pretend as Tara then she may goes through each and everthing which a husband wife normally goes and she is not prepared for all these

Most of is good but this not actually genuine
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly i m missing deep dhak dhak attacks๐Ÿ˜†now he is touching her so he can feel that she is not tara but arohi..he can pretend that he dnt knw but may be he is well aware .in last scene today the way he was observing her like he was confirming that she is arohi
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Exactly i m missing deep dhak dhak attacks๐Ÿ˜†now he is touching her so he can feel that she is not tara but arohi..he can pretend that he dnt knw but may be he is well aware .in last scene today the way he was observing her like he was confirming that she is arohi

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† smart banda hy apna deepu ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ
ArdentDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

Well deep is shown to be cruel till now and i highly doubt he will be able to find out arohi is being pretended as tara

He is not able to see how arohi is uncomfortable with his touch and i think it never happened with him.

And about arohi..didn't she know that if she is going to pretend as Tara then she may goes through each and everthing which a husband wife normally goes and she is not prepared for all these

Most of is good but this not actually genuine

Quite possible ๐Ÿ˜› he may or may not know if she's Arohi. Let's see next episodes men kya hota hy...2 din wait krna pare ga for next episode hayye ๐Ÿ˜†