Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I agree with you all.. I also think that Astha has the right to behave the way she is.. I only don't like the way she treats Sid as her property..

Simran should tell Astha about the truth ASAP, especially about Abhi.. The problem is that everybody knows that Astha is pissed off because they keep hiding the truth from her, but still, they keep doing it!!

bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she such a spolited brat! she should get slapped! i understand she is upset , but taht don;t mean to say bad words to simran!
peacestead thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i understand that astha was kept in the dark about her real mom and the whole nine yards but really it does not condone the way astha is behaving with simran, Astha was brought up by Simran and countless times we have heard that the person who brings you up is greater than the person who gave you birth, it is natural to want to know about your biological mother but asthas behavior is totally uncalled for!!!!!!she is spoiled rotten and for that i blame simran, she should have kept a more strict vigil on asthas upbringing at least she wouldnt have been presented with this relentless hatred and ingratitude from astha. How can a persons feelings die overnight, just because you learn someone else is your mom do you forget what the other person has done for you?Astha has known simran as her mom all these years and one fine day all those feelings and respect just die?????i really wish simran had just left her with radha ji, all these NAKHRAS would have been gone , Astha is an ungrateful and ill mannered brat and i cant wait for the day when sid chooses Sia over her.
vvrsun thumbnail

Originally posted by: rak201

I agree with Princesspea and wawahehe. Aastha has only started behaving like this since she got to know the truth about her mother - additionally, snce then there has been one lie after the other. Sia now has her mother, her father and her grand parents. What does Aastha have ? A mother who is lying to her all the time. It is such a shame that Simran cannot face the fact by telling the truth to Aastha.

Well, Astha too has her grandparents (common with Sia!). So she is not exactly an orphaned waif! And she leans more towards her dadu-dadi in this time of her stress, and inspite of their kind words, she simmers and explodes.

Deli thumbnail

I guess this crazy behaviour runs in the family. First Gudiya's grandmother, then her mother, and now her....🤢

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
do u guys live in the uk, bc i live in the us and i dont think we have gotten to that part yet, were only at the part where simrans father go to abhis parents house to take astha with him, and astha at first comes running but when he says i want to take u home bc i cant stand to c simran like this, astha gets all upset and starts saying that no one cares for me, every one always worries bout that dr simran, and she runs back into her room. did u guys already see that part, i think in the uk there like 2 or 3 episodes ahead of us