vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This 29th June episode shows how really ugly Astha got. As though she is possessed by the devil. Must have been great actign though. How much more vile can she get? From the preview it appears that she is going to call Simran some unspeakable names 😡 .

Edited by vvrsun - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pagpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think SIA should have just slapped Astha and said "what the HELL IM YOU OLDER SIS and behave propely with MUM...."

Panjaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: pagpri

I think SIA should have just slapped Astha and said "what the HELL IM YOU OLDER SIS and behave propely with MUM...."

I totally agree with you, not bad your idea!!!!😃😃😃

Aurevoir!!!!

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In todays update thread, this was written... does anyone else agree?

chweetweety wrote:

I just cant stand Aastha anymore...she just need a slap from everyone....only then she wud come to her terms....All this love is making her more childish....😡

This is a very interesting point you have made chweetweety....Does anyone else agree with this? Would a slap really solve the situation? Could a spoilt brat such as this be made to come to her senses through a slap? Or what would help in this type of situation, where the person is not willing to listen to rhyme or reason and is totally incomprehensible?

It would be interesting to see various thoughts on this?

Precious thumbnail

Originally posted by: rak201

It is sad that we are blaming Aastha for her outburst.

Why was Simran hiding the truth from Astha about Radhaji, Abhi, Sia and previously about herself? She saw Simran with Abhi (not knowing who he was) pretty close to eachother and assumed some relationship between them. Simran told Aastha that she was not aware of Radhaji and she will help her locate Radhaji - then Aastha finds out that Simran always knew where Radhaji was. What must be going on in Aastha's mind ?

This was very much expected and I think Aastha called her names in the heat of the moment. it was a mix of emotional and anger outburst. I do not blame Aastha for it.

It was Simran and Abhi's fault and they will suffer for their own doings.

We do expect some anger and of course some kind of a reaction. But, whatever Astha is doing right now, I think that is way too much... way beyond the normal circle of sanity. She needs major help. Calling names at the spur of the moment is something... but constantly dwelling on destructive thoughts is something else. Heck, whatever she is doing right now with Sid and Sia, it's just disgusting... A spontaneous outburst - Na, I don't think so!

Sorry, I am not trying to argue here... So, please don't take it that way 😃

Precious thumbnail
By the way, yes, it's Simran's and Abhi's fault too... of course it's their fault in the first place... But then Astha's behavios is inexcusable too... That's what I wanted to say...😛
peacestead thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panjaban

I totally agree with you, not bad your idea!!!!😃😃😃

Aurevoir!!!!

Astha is just an ungrateful child , who neither has manners nor respect for her elders, the way she talks to simran i dont know how simran is taking that BS from her, i would smack her on her face and put her across my lap and spank the daylights out of her, whatever happened was between simran, abhay and neha and who is Astha to judge?????I know many will disagree but i cant stand that girl!!!!!!!!!!!the very sight of her puts me off.

Sweetie pie thumbnail
i really think soo its time for Aastha to find out the truth.. wut i don get is simran is shown all nice n all ... well she is not being all ncie first of all i would blame her for Aastha's behavoir ... wen aastha was a child if simran would've controlled aastha then simran would not have seen such a day ... n then now she is hidin the truth ... through my prospective i think in being a great person truth is a first thing u should tell simran fights for truth in public but hides it in her own family:S it doesnt make ny sence to me at all... i woudl say its simran who is at fault may be not intentially but yes she is hurting aastha in way ... how would u feel wen u get to know ur adopted n then all of a sudden tht lady's atitude changes towards u .... not so good... i feel if aastha is told the truth n is given a chance to get to kno everythin by her dad abhi she will change her behavoir since i think he will be the onlie one whom she will put her full trust in ....
Akshata thumbnail
Rak201 wrote:

[How would anyone feel in such a situation:

1) All of a sudden one day, you get to know that your mother is not your real mother. You were hidden truth about your real mother, nani and your father's family.

2) When you realize that everyone around you is full of lies - Simran telling that she is not aware of Radhaji when she was the one who is footing her medical bills. Sia talking to her over the telephone and telling that she is in London and she could hear Abhi's mother's voice in the background.

3) Everyone other than Aastha knew about Anand/ Abhi. Is it even close to be justified?

Isn't Aastha justified at being angry and upset at Simran? Doesn't she needs time to start trusting people around her? Isn't it normal for Aastha to be jealous about Simran's love to Sia (when she did not know Sia was Simran's lost daughter)? In the situation Sia and Aastha were in, how can we say Sia was all right and Aastha all wrong?

Aastha was a spoilt brat but not dissrespectful (over the borderline) before she got to know the truth. Don't we see this even in the real life in a one child family?

Aastha has just got to know the truth about her identity and is taking time to reconcile to it like any other normal person. I think her behaviour under the present circumstances are normal and justified.]

I agree with nearly everything you say except"in a one child family"😒

You guessed it right, buddy! I have only one son and we often receive compliments on his upbringing.😊

Just kidding ...I know you were making a general statement😉

cheers,

Akshata

scorpio_pk thumbnail
rak201, I agree with you....In these type of situations ppl do have complaints even with their real parents...her behaviour under the present circumstances are normal and justified. The whole family is sharing the joy of togetherness except Aastha, isn't she the part of the family, its just SO UNFAIR 😡