WHAT KIND OF STUPIDITY IS THIS?????

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Maasa kills two innocent men and she is still allowed to run around free that old WITCH should be in JAIL 
JUst because she is maasa of a wealthy family and they live in a village that old Adi should send her in jail and what the hell is Devi's problem send the bitch to jail  so what if she is the mother she commited murder and has plotted to kill on so many time this is a wrong thing they are showing in this show she must be punished for her crimes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That is when I lost interest in the show - when she ordered the hit through the policemen and the goons who knew her true face were killed in an encounter.
Going by tv history - since she is the mother of male lead, she has the right to be bad and wicked. everyone is supposed to forgive her after her true face is out and she cries buckets. The heroine has to taunt her first, explain her plans about revealing her (saas's) truth to her (saas's) son, fail miserably many times (i.e. until trp drops) then reform and worship her saas. She can never send her saas to jail. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ 

For me the show ended, when Maa Sa became a murderer. 
Edited by Karaali - 6 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Yup send her in jail.. She is so evil.. AND where adhiraj's character heading.. His casual office scenes were awesome.. His interaction with sharad.. It seams that masa is the lead not adhiraj.. Where is his power.. They need to strengthen the adhiraj's role 
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adi is mama's boy, puppet..  He has no balls nor mind of his own.. Moron..
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally they are showing adhiraj stand up to his mom, it's about time!!

Yes please masa should be put in jail. Then maybe do a leap and continue same drama...or who knows what writers have planned..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kit0kat

Adi is mama's boy, puppet..  He has no balls nor mind of his own.. Moron..

I too believe this and was very disappointed with this character but I think he is now understanding that his maasa is a wicked vengeful woman well I hope he starts to use his adult brain and recognize her evilness 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pagalpinky

Finally they are showing adhiraj stand up to his mom, it's about time!!

Yes please masa should be put in jail. Then maybe do a leap and continue same drama...or who knows what writers have planned..

It is all our wish for maasa to be sent to jail for life but I don't think that will happen the writers love her character of an evil ma and MIL
.Goofball. thumbnail
I agree. They shouldn't show murderer's running around without punishment 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Goofball.

I agree. They shouldn't show murderer's running around without punishment 

Not only is she a murderer she is a wicked Bitch who don't know to stop meddling in her adult son's life 
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In today's episode, these village ladies were going to shave Kesar's hair because she is a window.. So the million dollar question to the brainiac writers, when Masa's husband died, was her head also shaved and was she tortured the same way Kesar is being tortured.Edited by kit0kat - 6 years ago