well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Is police going to investigate death of Doctor. Police may investigate his death to find out is it a case of suicide, murder or accidental death.

If police doubts it as murder which is most likeky considering the condition of room where Aarohi tortured doctor, who will be the suspect in the eyes of police. Kesari(Aarohi), Deep & Tara were present there after murder. Has police seen any of them. Whose finger print will be present on body and in the room.

Will Aarohi plan to trap Deep as his finger print will be on camera as he removed SD card from it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What will Aarohi Do? Nothing 😆 she will just sit there enjoy the drama which is going happen in mummy ji's house. And i guess now agar police investigation hoti hai then Viraat is coming guys b'coz he is the trump card of our dear mummy ji
and don't worry dear aarohi ne memory card mein se sab kuch erase kar diya hoga kyunki aarohi has become so smart aarohi ne apne memory card wale jhamele se bahot kuch sikha hoga after all that freakin memory card ki wajah se hi to aarohi apni innocence prove nahi kar payi thi court mein 😃
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well arohi become very smart
U know how she was punishing dr. By god
Like killers karte hai
No ounce of regret and fear she was having

Well i think suspect can be deep or tara becoz their finger frints will be found
Atohi was smart to use gloves
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

Well arohi become very smart

U know how she was punishing dr. By god
Like killers karte hai
No ounce of regret and fear she was having

Well i think suspect can be deep or tara becoz their finger frints will be found
Atohi was smart to use gloves

Yes..in her revenge, Aarohi is behaving like a smart but heartless person. You know at times people turn criminal because of dark past or they get frustrated with their life.

What Aarohi did with doctor today was brutal but she has a reason to do so...that doctor is her apraadhi and Aarohi is giving him punishment.. isn't it.. TIT for TAT strategy...burai ka jawab burai se
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Yes..in her revenge, Aarohi is behaving like a smart but heartless person. You know at times people turn criminal because of dark past or they get frustrated with their life.

What Aarohi did with doctor today was brutal but she has a reason to do so...that doctor is her apraadhi and Aarohi is giving him punishment.. isn't it.. TIT for TAT strategy...burai ka jawab burai se

Well arohi didn't want to kill doctor...she herself told that but wanna punish him...dr died becoz of him only
I love tit for tat
But very bad virat ke baare mei bhi ni jaan pai arohi

Phone calls and finger frints deep ki sid hi ishra karege
Although love this show much more
Really suspence and thriller
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think deep will get suspected as he touched camera and in doctors phone deep was calling and doc also called him..and tara finger prints will be on doc dead body..arohi became smart she used gloves..and memory card must be got encrypted as camera fell down so it is possible it got empty..now i m sure lakash is only virat