Official Trailer: Hate Story IV | Urvashi Rautela | Vivan Bhathena | K - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Hate story series is highly underrated. People pan it because it has unnecessary kissing and sex scenes but when you take all that away, the screenplay is actually pretty good.

I watched the first one on Netflix by accident and was totally entertained. It really holds your attention. I had not even heard about it before then. Second one was good too. Third one is my least favorite out of the three but even that is a page turner. None of them were boring. Much more interesting than a lot of movies from A listers, for sure.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The game IS just begun...kam se kam sentence toh correct bolte.😳
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Disappointed with the actors. I am sure story and music will be great. I am loving the ashiq banaya song. Urvashi looks beautiful and I wish should not have selected such a movie. Karan is terrible!  I liked all 3 hate stories before. HS 3 KSG did good acting, Zarine & daisy were bad. I feel Hate story 1 was the best. 

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

WHAT THE f**k

How are such Ghatiya films allowed to release 

Bad acting , bad direction..bad everything..all I saw was boobs in the film

Censor board loves this film I guess..

But aren't you KSG's fan? He worked on the last sequel of HS that was similar to this movie.

Wow, KSG is still getting attention on this thread even though he is not on this movie, few days ago, he use to get attention when somebody posted news about Phir Se on BW forum, it looks like the only way he can get attention is by other's work nowadays when nobody is giving that freeloader any work, wonder if he will ever be able to comeback in onscreen.

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This Wahi guy is so bad that the other leads' performances seem Oscar worthy in comparison.
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

The game IS just begun...kam se kam sentence toh correct bolte.😳

Even in the previous iteration, Zarine had a dialogue "You are f**king cheap rascal". πŸ˜†
Connectors like "a" and "has" I guess are inconsequential in the HS world. 
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Karan wahi's dialogue delivery sucks manπŸ˜†
raj80 thumbnail
the acting is so poor...those b grade dialogues...
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

Even in the previous iteration, Zarine had a dialogue "You are f**king cheap rascal". πŸ˜†
Connectors like "a" and "has" I guess are inconsequential in the HS world. 

They are not connectors.