deep hasn't recognized arohi or has he?

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
After the story that Kesari came up with today ..and everything about her and the way deep is glancing at her, I'd be surpriseed if Deep isn't already aware that she is none other than Arohi ..

Those 3 kids were able to see the similarity between Arohi and Tara and so was that lady from the other serial ..so deep who supposedly genuinely loved her and spent so many days with her ..definitely knows that she is Arohi -

If in Shimla he could find that Arohi was a doppelganger of Tara ..and at that time too the way they used to dress and wear their hair was different but yet he found the similarity ..then even now he should be able to see that Kesari is a look alike of Tara!! ..So I think it will be really strange if they have made him so blind that he cannot see the resemblance ..if they really wanted her to not be recognized they should have done the make up better ..with some fake teeth and made her fatter or something like that ..

He is staying quiet about it because some part of him loves her. CVs are going to paint a very sad back story for Deep and then soon enough Arohi will get to know that - just wish she won't forgive him and accept him back in her life. But I think the story will show how Deep will realize his mistakes and fight to make things right for Arohi and in the process get killed at the hands of Tara!!

Perhaps deep has hidden aroha's Bhabhi and nephew safely too ..someday she will run into her Bhabhi who might reveal that to her ..that way more brownie points for Deep!! ..but whatever they show ..there's no making up for what he did to her ..or atleast what he let happen to her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes he was listening her story carefully and has a guilty face like he remembered how he betrayed arohi..let see what deep will do on monday epi as he has already doubt on kesari but wheather he knws she is arohi or not it is difficult to predict..or cvs are making him blind to not to notice kesari face closely
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
With serial logic, even hat is enough to completely disguise a person's true identity lol. But won't go into that.

Deep definitely looked quite guilty when Kesari spoke about her husband. But for me the kicker was afterwards. When Aarohi was speaking on the phone with Chawanni and he came. He seemed to lean in towards her just to get to the file behind her instead. Seemed like a tease.

But it could just be me being deep (pun intended) about something that wasn't really meant to be taken that way.