Frequent Posters

roshni8919 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What is the meaning of Kalmuha?? πŸ˜•
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arohi not killed bhandari see promo again,friends she just talking to him and he suddenly jump arohi face was also shocked with his sudden jump. she just try to defend herself from bhandari. I don't find in promo that arohi was forcing him to jump he himself jump to save himself. she also scream his name when he jump in shock and if it is still consider to be murder than I say this is self defense murder and self defense also allowed in law nowhere arohi go against law in bhandari suicide
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes exactly if we will se Monday's episode precap very minutely then we will se that it's just a self defense murder. In fact bhandari is duffer.I mean he want to prove his innocence in front of Roma. & see what he did??bhandari ne aarohi ka kaam Aur bhi aasan kr diya hai.ab aarohi bahut aasani se Tara ko pagal kr paayegi.Aur raha sawal deep ka aarohi pr shaq krne ka then I think agar aarohi Tara ke papa ko Thik krne mein kamyab ho jaati hai then she will win easily the trust of Roma.don't know but mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai aarohi ka Yeh crime ek raaz bankar hi reh jayega.I mean to say bhandari marega naahi woh comma mein chala jayega.naa bhandari ko maut milegi Aur naa hi zindagi. & I think that would be his punishment. Jail se bhi badi saaza
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think arohi intentionally did it.
Just wait 4 Monday to witness the real truth.
Don't want arohi 2 do a murder.
Arohi can't do it guys.she is not tara😲
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I saw the precap again...it is like this

Both Kesari & Doctor are on terrace. Kesari has a syringe in her hand. There is blood on Doctor's face.

Kesari asks Doctor : Batade meri bhabhi our Nikku kahaan hain warna anjaam achcha nahi hoga.

Doctor is scared and nervous...he moves backwards, slips and fells down.

Kesari screams ...Doctor...

So Doctor is killed accidently as he fells down. Now the question is why Doctor was so scared of Keasri(Aarohi)...

Deep could notice someone on terrace after Doctor fell down & runs towards terrace

Tara asks Doctor..who did this to him...Doctor tries to say something & points towards Kesari who is going out of house...Tara is shocked & says...Kesari...

Lets see what exactly happened before this scene...waiting for Monday
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Aarohi doesn't kill bhandari. It was just an accident not a murder. But for this accident Roma will blame on aarohi. But don't know why mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai that aarohi can easily deal with this situation. If Tara & Roma will ask that tumne bhandari ke saath kya kia?? Then she will tell this story. Bhandari was feeling guilty because he realized that woh Tara ka mental treatment Thik se nahi kr paaya Aur jiski wajah se unki family ne unse saare rishte tod diye that's why he commited suicide Yeh sab baatein doctor ne unse kahi hai aisa aarohi Tara Aur Roma ko batayegi
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Aarohi doesn't kill bhandari. It was just an accident not a murder. But for this accident Roma will blame on aarohi. But don't know why mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai that aarohi can easily deal with this situation. If Tara & Roma will ask that tumne bhandari ke saath kya kia?? Then she will tell this story. Bhandari was feeling guilty because he realized that woh Tara ka mental treatment Thik se nahi kr paaya Aur jiski wajah se unki family ne unse saare rishte tod diye that's why he commited suicide Yeh sab baatein doctor ne unse kahi hai aisa aarohi Tara Aur Roma ko batayegi

Bhandari psychiatrist hai ya phir mental patient jo itni fuzool baat pe suicide kar lega πŸ˜† and Roma will believe her? Unbelievable!
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes exactly according to kesari(aarohi) if bhandari will commit suicide for such a stupid reason it means woh khud hi pagal hai.Aur Jo doctor khud hi pagal ho woh Tara ki kya mental treatment karega?? πŸ˜† actually Tara ki treatment krte krte khud bhandari bhi pagal ho gaya kyunki agar aise psycho logo ke saath rahega toh koi bhi normal aadmi pagal hi ho jaayega
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

I am not saying what Aarohi is doing is disgusting. Neither I am saying she will party like Tara after forcing someone to death.

My limited point was the way CVs are shaping revenge track it conveys if someone does wrong to you, you also follow the same path. Tit for Tat. Why can't a person who is good at heart can take revenge in righteous manner.

Aarohi has suffered a lot so she is taking revenge. How she is doing it..now it depends on individual to perceive it as right or wrong. She has a reason so she is going Tit for Tat path.

See firstly, I'd like to point out that Aarohi neither forced him to Bhandari to jump nor did she push him. He fell over while backing away - was an accident.

@Bold. Imo, TV is full of characters who revenge in a righteous matter. Most of these characters are good hearted and even when they avenge those that have wronged them, they do it the "right" way. So even when they have a chance to for example, use a "bad" way, and kill them, they would say something along the lines of .."kanoon ko apne haathon mein nahi lena". They opt for going the legal and fair way.

Aarohi has already gone through the "right" way. I'm glad she is opting for the not-so-right ways now. She's good hearted but not white washed. After what she has gone through she's trying to get what she wants by hook or by crook.

The show is a little on the thrill side, and having Aarohi adopt wayward methods makes it as hatke as it gets.

vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arohi has not changed but she has become bold to face all situations. it was clearly visible in the promo that it was an accident.she will not kill anyone.