Omg one murder of deep's gang member

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dr.bhandari ka game over.Chalo Jo hua accha hua
Waise bhi woh doctor kamina tha.zinda rehta toh Aur raita phailata 😆 jab deep aarohi ko trap kr raha tha that time Tara & deep killed sanaya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes..gradually Aarohi will force people to commit suicide or kill themselves. EarlierTara committed brutal murders. Now Aarohi will force people to end their life rather than exposing them and putting them behind the bars. Is this how she is going to take her revenge...taking law in her hands ? as she does not have faith in law ...so she will also indirectly turn into a murder in the process of her revenge. I am not amused...
well-wisher thumbnail
As Aarohi herself has escaped from Jail, she is not in a position to approach police but cant CVs show that as Kesari she is exposing these culprits and getting them punished by law

Anyways...waiting how she will put Deep behind bars...
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Precap the doctor is actually pointing at Aarohi ?

Deep is already suspicious so she myt get into trouble ...yaar koi toh lao jo Aarohi ki help kere .
vaishu.6 thumbnail
See well wisher I know that according to you it's just disgusting fact that aarohi killing her enemies.& you are also right. but what to do? It's a tragic irony of aarohi life.aarohi is not like psycho Tara Jo logo ko markar party karegi.don't forget that aarohi ko Yeh din dikhane wala bhi deep hi hai.aur agar Yeh bhandari ek innocent person hota toh shayad main aarohi ko evil witch kehti.but no actually bhandari deserves to be die.Aur aarohi ka doctor ko maarna bhi sahi hai because aniket ke murder mein woh bhi shamil tha.but one thing is sure aarohi ko jail naahi hogi because khoon hote hue kisine dekha hi naahi
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

See well wisher I know that according to you it's just disgusting fact that aarohi killing her enemies.& you are also right. but what to do? It's a tragic irony of aarohi life.aarohi is not like psycho Tara Jo logo ko markar party karegi.don't forget that aarohi ko Yeh din dikhane wala bhi deep hi hai.aur agar Yeh bhandari ek innocent person hota toh shayad main aarohi ko evil witch kehti.but no actually bhandari deserves to be die.Aur aarohi ka doctor ko maarna bhi sahi hai because aniket ke murder mein woh bhi shamil tha.but one thing is sure aarohi ko jail naahi hogi because khoon hote hue kisine dekha hi naahi

I am not saying what Aarohi is doing is disgusting. Neither I am saying she will party like Tara after forcing someone to death.

My limited point was the way CVs are shaping revenge track it conveys if someone does wrong to you, you also follow the same path. Tit for Tat. Why can't a person who is good at heart can take revenge in righteous manner.

Aarohi has suffered a lot so she is taking revenge. How she is doing it..now it depends on individual to perceive it as right or wrong. She has a reason so she is going Tit for Tat path.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Waise today I saw Tara's dad tears tears was like that don't go aarohi you are my daughter" because itne aansu koi kisi maid ke liye nahi bahata.may be in all this tragic situation cv's will show a pure & good relationship between father & daughter 😆
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Yes..gradually Aarohi will force people to commit suicide or kill themselves. EarlierTara committed brutal murders. Now Aarohi will force people to end their life rather than exposing them and putting them behind the bars. Is this how she is going to take her revenge...taking law in her hands ? as she does not have faith in law ...so she will also indirectly turn into a murder in the process of her revenge. I am not amused...

I also agree, not very happy that Arohi should follow the murderous path. Agreed she is not directly murdering anyone - but it would definitely have been better to show her using the law to punish the guilty. But perhaps she has lost faith in the law!
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

Precap the doctor is actually pointing at Aarohi ?

Deep is already suspicious so she myt get into trouble ...yaar koi toh lao jo Aarohi ki help kere .

I think Deep is going to be the one to subtly help her. See he did love Arohi - but for some reason he is very loyal to Roma and Tara - so he squashed his love and turned around but now I think he knows it's arohi and while he won't acknowledge to anyone that he knows, he will subtly make sure no fingers point at her!
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes bhandari mar gya..now who will be next..i loved today epi kesari dialogues were too funny like kumla chor kr chala gya deep k dil pr ja kr us k dialogues lag rhy ty deep ka face guilt wala ta 😆