Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
When Dr. B was defending himself to Deep, he said something like "I even sided with you in Arohi's brother's murder", did anyone else notice the very slight twitch of Deep's eyebrows? As if Dr B said something he didn't already know?
Looks like cvs are bent on making Deep the hero. The even showed Arohi getting nostalgic at his touch today. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah deep expressions changed ..i think someone else talked like deep may be virat to doctor to kill arohi brother as that time deep was on mumbai with arohi at party and deep didnt knew anything that arohi bro killed.so on return he even shouted on tara and prithvi why u killed arohi innocent brother so he was not behind that murder
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deep ka character hamari samaj ki bahar he..😆
Pata nahin what is his true intention!🥱
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Personally I will say one thing that Jo chiz hamare samajh se pare hai filhal usse ignore hi kar do.jab deep jail mein apne aarohi ke liye pyaar waali feelings express karega then it would be interesting to see that
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am still not sure whether or not Deep has recognized Aarohi. Of course CVs will not reveal it so early but even then it is becoming so difficult to understand Deep. He feels for Aarohi then how come he did so much injustice to Aarohi. 😕

Regarding this particular scene...Deep's reaction did suggest that he is not aware of something related to Aarohi's brother death.