Aarohi to register her first triumph with Dr. Bhandari's death

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
By

Colors' popular show Ishq Mein Marjawan (Beyond Dreams) has been going great guns with the revenge story of Aarohi (Aalisha Panwar) getting all the eyeballs!!

With Aarohi getting into the avatar of the house maid Kesari, a lot is being expected of the coming track. And the makers have definitely come up with an intriguing story line to keep the suspense and curiosity factor at its peak.

The coming episodes will see Aarohi getting her first win when she will single-handedly tackle Dr. Bhandari (Ashish Kaul).

Reports are already out of Aarohi being kidnapped by Dr. Bhandari.

We now hear of a riveting track coming the way of the audience, post the kidnap. It will involve the mind games played by both Dr. Bhandari and Aarohi.

We also hear that the culmination of all of this will be the death of Dr. Bhandari. But it is to be seen whether Aarohi will extract valuable information from the man before he breathes his last.

A credible source tells us, "Dr. Bhandari will hypnotize Aarohi and will get the truth out of her about her identity and plans. He will be one up in the game with Aarohi being at the receiving end. He will further threaten to inject a medicine into Aarohi to make her mad. However, Aarohi will bounce back and will put Dr. Bhandari in a situation wherein he will be left in a fix.

We hear that Dr. Bhandari will have no other way out but to jump off a cliff and kill himself.

We buzzed the actors, but could not get through to them.

We hear that the death sequence of Dr. Bhandari is being planned at the moment.

Watch this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..interesting track but will deep and gang will knw that dr kidnapped her..article is full of confusion let see what happens
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes exactly if deep's gang will come to know that bhandari kidnapped aarohi then aarohi ka toh game over ho jaayega πŸ˜•
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's really confusingπŸ˜•
I M M dekhkar ek din hum bhi tara ki tarah pakal ho jayegi.. πŸ˜†
Waiting 4 the upcoming twists in the tale.
Btw what would be the information arohi got with Dr's death?
It's going 2 be more interesting...
Arohi go ahead girlπŸ‘
Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Are they really come 2 know about this?but I think arohi didn't let 2 happen so.then what about her revenge?😲

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes exactly if deep's gang will come to know that bhandari kidnapped aarohi then aarohi ka toh game over ho jaayega πŸ˜•

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Guys I think this all are rumours to misguide the audience & viewers of the serial. Because pehle bhi cv's ne bataya tha that prithvi will kidnap aarohi & bhandari will save her.but tab bhi waisa kuch nahi hua tha.these sources told that suchitra trivedi's character would be social worker who will help aarohi to escape from jail but guys kya Yeh sab Hume IMMJ ke episodes mein dekhne ko mila ?? No, suchitra trivedi's character turned into a negative character for aarohi. She was only pretending that she will save her from this murder mystery case
Ahaana_sid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Guys I think this all are rumours to misguide the audience & viewers of the serial. Because pehle bhi cv's ne bataya tha that prithvi will kidnap aarohi & bhandari will save her.but tab bhi waisa kuch nahi hua tha.these sources told that suchitra trivedi's character would be social worker who will help aarohi to escape from jail but guys kya Yeh sab Hume IMMJ ke episodes mein dekhne ko mila ?? No, suchitra trivedi's character turned into a negative character for aarohi. She was only pretending that she will save her from this murder mystery case

Yeah all sources are not reliable.
But it seems to be an upcoming twistπŸ˜›

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh God
Everything is okay but i can't see arohi feeling happiness in getting someone killing or getting killed
vaishu.6 thumbnail
No it can't cv's can't show Aarohi's evilness in such a bad way. Dr.bhandari's death is also a preplanned death.see iss show mein kuch bhi ho skta hai.& I think bhandari will double cross deep & his gang aarohi ko help krke.because that time deep ne aarohi ko pagal kia tha iss doctor ke through Tara ko bachane ke liye.but this time bhandari will also help aarohi because of his hidden evil motive.
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Rumours are true πŸ˜† I was wrong but I'm happy that these rumours proved wrong.anyways jab deep aarohi ko trap kr raha tha tab uske planning plotting ke baare mein sanaya ko pata chala tha & that time deep & Tara killed her very mercilessly. This time sanaya ke jagah bhandari hai jisse aarohi ka sach pata Chal gaya hai.& this time aarohi will teach him lesson.best of luck aarohi 😊 πŸ‘
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago