is the paralyzed guy tara's father or deep's father?

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So from my understanding Tara's original father left her mother for some other woman, correct? which is what turned Tara into a psycho killer who killed all cheaters??

So who is this father figure in the house? My guess is it is Deep's dad.. or Tara's step dad? But knowing that Tara doesn't like "cheaters" would she approve of her mother marrying some other man?

Maybe it's deep's dad and the family has promised to treat him and pay his medical bills in exchange for Deep's loyalty? Some day the father will ell Arohi the reality or she'll figure it out.

I'm a 100% sure CVs will paint a very majboor picture of Deep to make his crimes forgivable! ..But I hope they don't show Arohi and Deep together ever again - it would be an insult to any woman's self respect!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes i also think that he is deep father they will reveal later and make deep good in eyes of arohi that he was majboor bcuz of his father
Ooagent thumbnail
Hello I can give answer of your question.i think he is Tara's dad bcoz firstly deep called him as papaji not Papa and secondly Tara killed her dad lover😳.i know he hate cheaters but u forgetting he also forgave deep when deep was trying to cheat her.so she wanted to kill Aarohi not deep so she killed her dad lover not her dad but I think his paralyzed condition because of tara😕
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
after today's epi I all the more think it is deep's dad ..since after seeing the tear in his eye deep stopped kesari from leaving ..as he realized that maybe her presence is affecting his father for the better ..

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No no woh deep ke naahi Tara ke papa hai.because in last week episodes jab Roma deep se baat kr rhi Thi uss business deal ke baare mein (jisse aarohi ne cancel krwa diya) tab Roma said to deep that jab tere papa ko parylsis ka attack aaya tha tab main toh toot si gyi Thi?? What does it mean I mean deep ke papa ko paralysis ka attack aane se Roma ko kyu itna dukh hoga??