Insp shreya return

dip1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In 27th and 28th January special epi janvi is there her father confirmed this news. Shayad only for two epi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really!!😲
In the eye gang series???

She recently had a baby na?? And how did her father confirm? Is he on Facebook?
Adira_Pari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey frns, our Inspector Shreya/ Janvi Chheda is coming back to C.I.D. It has been confirmed by Ansha mam's facebook page. 😊
dip1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Really!!😲

In the eye gang series???

She recently had a baby na?? And how did her father confirm? Is he on Facebook?

Yes her father is on FB. Even ishwar Singh sir also confirmed on FB in reply
Her baby girl is 6 months now so I think she returned. Cid is weekly show not other like daily soap hectic shooting then she can manage both personal and professional life.
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dip1972

In 27th and 28th January special epi janvi is there her father confirmed this news. Shayad only for two epi.

No she might make a comeback as officer. By the way, anything will be revealed only this weekend because the storyline itself is going to take a big turn. It will be disappointing if she comes only for two episodes. Hopefully she will be the part of the team again.
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi17

No she might make a comeback as officer. By the way, anything will be revealed only this weekend because the storyline itself is going to take a big turn. It will be disappointing if she comes only for two episodes. Hopefully she will be the part of the team again.

yeah i miss her so much
SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
It will surely be a disappointment if she's back only for 2 episodes but I seriously want her track to continue unlike other female casts who left & never came back. Ansha is the only one who's on CID since 2011. Hope Janvi's track is more well elaborated in the show, like I really don't want her engaged status with that Siddhart. Wish she'll be paired with Daya once again.😊
Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 6 years ago
Tamanna_Sarker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy to see her again 😛