Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelk1 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today eps  showed how selfish  deepak,  amma  and the sharma  are.  Deepak  doesn't love sahil  mother,  but instead wants a child from her which will become the heir. The sharma dont value family because if they did they wouldnt have accepted vaidika house or sahil car as dowry.  
Dadi  thinking she can control her family on who they marry just got me angry. I think baste on sahil mother question, she was forced to marry deepak and she doesnt love him. After all deepak was dadi choice.

Gautam has a sad past which I wonder how he was able to cope with his wife and kids dying in that accident. I wonder if his really over it. Lastly, sahil did a good thing today, and the sharma had the nerve to blame sahil for nila or whatever marriage being cancel, I mean he stopped them from being selfish, but he didnt tell them to cancel the marriage. They did that on their own, but im sure vaidika will see the truth soon. 

I hope her missing him  cause her to go to meet him at the restaurant and they dance. Shes stubborn, but im sure with maya beside her she will realize she likes sahil.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: angelk1

Today eps  showed how selfish  deepak,  amma  and the sharma  are.  Deepak  doesn't love sahil  mother,  but instead wants a child from her which will become the heir. The sharma dont value family because if they did they wouldnt have accepted vaidika house or sahil car as dowry.  

Dadi  thinking she can control her family on who they marry just got me angry. I think baste on sahil mother question, she was forced to marry deepak and she doesnt love him. After all deepak was dadi choice.

Gautam has a sad past which I wonder how he was able to cope with his wife and kids dying in that accident. I wonder if his really over it. Lastly, sahil did a good thing today, and the sharma had the nerve to blame sahil for nila or whatever marriage being cancel, I mean he stopped them from being selfish, but he didnt tell them to cancel the marriage. They did that on their own, but im sure vaidika will see the truth soon. 

I hope her missing him  cause her to go to meet him at the restaurant and they dance. Shes stubborn, but im sure with maya beside her she will realize she likes sahil.

Thks for the update 😊 seems a good epi 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sahil was right in a way, but when he does things like this, it backfires and then Vedika is the one in the firing line. But that whole scene was so good. Suhasi was so good.

I did love what Sahil said before he left the house, atleast that way, Vedika will know his heart was in the right place and did it for her. And i like how the scene was done, because it feels like deep down Vedika does not want him to leave the house... its like something uneasy feeling comes over.

Precap - The dance at the restaurant. 

Interesting things we learnt today

We finally saw what Anurag looks like, saw pics of him and Vedika. 

Gautam is a widower, lost his wife and child in a car accident. He also mentions why he doesn't like careless young men who live their life like that, carelessly and no worry in the world (kinda of gist from what he was saying)

We found out that Gauri and Deepak's marriage is a second marriage for her, which Badi Amma fixed for her (which is what Badi Amma also wants to choose for Sahil and the only way)

And Gauri wishes that Sahil finds a life partner that he loves alot, because without love, it will be a unhappy marriage. 

Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
crispsy thumbnail
Intense scene and intense performance from SuRan
Ziva01 thumbnail
How come Vedika is in 2 different sarees in the precap 😕...finally the green saree is on😉 ...is the green saree one a dream scene❓
Ziva01 thumbnail
Am busy today so won't into details😳 ...but I ll say that yday epi was superb so much happened ...SuRan excelled it yday with their mindblowing respectively...Sahil reality check to Vedika was much needed and also Vedika questioning Sahil who is he to interfere in her life and decision was important.

I like how CVs are showing the personas are not perfect...Vedika took the wrong decision to support dowry but she ll go to any extreme to her family and although Sahil was right in his intention to arrest Nish's In-Law but interfering into Vedika's life without her permission isn't fair to her.

Suhasi was fabulous yday⭐️

Ziva01 thumbnail
SaDika Propose Day ...lovely segment promo...ll post the full segment once uploaded or someone else can do it too😃
Ziva01 thumbnail
Yesterday episode was really awesome be the pani puri competition, Vedika finally having some funs from her her daily routine or SaDika BD celebration was so magical kya connection hai donon ki.

The way Sahil being mesmerized by Vedika was so magical...this is true love...a single smile on your lover's face is heaven❤️...and Sahil's expression said everything.

Sahil wanna celebrate his BD with Vedika was just awww...once again Maya was there to feel SaDika connection.

I ll add ek love story aur itni villains😡..haye rabba...

Badi Amma is a very cunning woman how she trapped Nidhi is unbelievable and ll she get married to Sahil or Badi Amma's strategies🤢...being Sahil childhood friend she should have known him very well and although Sahil has been crystal clear that there is only friendship between them she is a being despo😡🤢. 

Precap so that's it Sahil back to Aggrawal House ...ll he abide Vedika decision❓

Edited by Ziva01 - 6 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello, sorry havent been active, i just got a bad migraine nad nausea for the past two days. Hopefully get better soon.

I did try to see the last episode. Sahil's cuteness is also another element that Vedika will fall in love with, he is that endearing, and she knows he has a heart of gold. 

Less said about Badi Amma the better. 

I like how Maya is thinking and what we know too, how SaDika have the same birthday, and how surreal it is and that they do have a connection.

And also Sahil's friend Karan, saying exactly what we know too, is Sahil will have to go through many trials in his love... and SaDika is unique love story. 

Also how surreal is it SaDika is celebrating their birthday also on the day of my birthday (today) 🥳
Ziva01 thumbnail
Beautiful epi...the song sequence was beyond amazing ...Karan nailed actually he killed it the lip snyc was amazing...he emoted so well.  The way Sahil stared at Vedika through  out the song was just wow.  The best part of the song sequence was everyone knows that Sahil was singing for Vedika lol😆   So in future he ll not have to explain his haale dil to everyone😉

I also loved it when Sahil sung happy birthday to "us"... u feel the connection.

But felt bad for Vedika today the so called "educated high society" actually they are "educated illiterate"😡 judging others relationship and lives🤢.  Vedika shutting up their mouths was great...

So finally is Vedika aware that Sahil has fallen for her 🤔...I got the feel from the precap