Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: padmalaya30

[

shruthi di i still have lot to read your analysis in symbolism thread..

Is it possible to read even after forum is closed?😲

Yes u can read every thing, u can even like posts, just that u can't reply

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

As you know Aditi I am tied up this entire week still making a post. Thanks for the pm else I wouldnt have checked today.

SKR was a show which was in a way a personal journey for me too. It is said that if understand Ram you have understood life. I would say watching SKR made me realize it was so true. I got answers to a lot of my questions and the knowledge I gained I wrote. Most importantly for the first time I made friends in a virtual space. People whom I have not personally met yet, but then was connected.

You, Mano, Sanju, Savitha di, Jhanvi, Ashi, visa and many others who frequented the symbolism thread.

I will always remember SKR not just as a show with amazing performance but as a show that gave me a lot of friends.

Thanks for commenting Shruthi di😊
I thought u won't be free enough to comment
Yet pmed u to see the thread
As it's I think the last day this forum is open
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aditi Di thanks for the mention. I am glad we met and I learnt a lot of things from you πŸ€—. Thank you for being a wonderful friend πŸ€—
Shruthi Di thank you so much for ur analysis which were always thought provoking and I cherish the discussions we had in the symbolism thread. Thank you for always being there. Please stay in touch Di πŸ€—
Mano Di it was a pleasure knowing you πŸ€—
Visa Di thank you for all the lovely discussions πŸ€—
Thank you Thushi Di :)
Thank you everyone for the wonderful journey we had together πŸ˜ƒ
Sanju ❀️
avalonhigh1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone.
It has been a wonderful experience knowing you all. Wishing you all success in your future endeavors and loads of happiness in your lives.
I would love to meet all of you in some other forum like this one.
God Bless.
Savita
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

I read ur post already in AT... Lazy to read it againπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Lovely pic

Feeling a little bad that even after being so active the forum is closing but anyway life moves on

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Mano- - 6 years ago
Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Aditi thanks for this farewell thread. Feeling sad this forum will be closed this is one of the best shows I have seen ever and understood Ram. When I joined IF lot of you welcomed me and it has been a wonderful journey this last one and half years. Lots of healthy discussions, crazy banter and what not. Will miss the forum but will be in touch with all of you in PV forum hopefully.