Watched the show after long time so I am confused...

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone,

I watched this show till Arohi and Deep's shaadi and when Tara started feeling jealous. Then got bored and stopped watching. Yesterday I started watching again because apparently Arohi is going to take revenge. So I am a little confused. In earlier episode if I am not wrong and not mixing up between two shows (you never know with me and my brain) 🤣 didn't Tara's dad leave them for someone else and she killed her ? From there started her killing desire/passion whatever it is. And now Tara's mom looks a strong woman when back then she was begging him not to go ? How come ? I thought Deep and Tara were childhood best friends that's why he always helped her and ended up falling for her. Now they are saying he is just with Tara because her mother gave him a place to live. I am confused. 🤔 Am I wrong ? Or did they change the story ? Or just another explanation given which I didn't watch obviously ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
as of now u can consider they have changed the story, in order to justify deep by hook or by crook and unite ardeep...later on they may give some explanation or all this could be just another drama by deep knowing arohi is back for revenge...

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

as of now u can consider they have changed the story, in order to justify deep by hook or by crook and unite ardeep...later on they may give some explanation or all this could be just another drama by deep knowing arohi is back for revenge...

I actually thought it was a drama. I thought they realized she was listening to them. But then remembered bloopers are common in Indian shows. The writers forget what they had shown earlier. 😆
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Hi everyone,

I watched this show till Arohi and Deep's shaadi and when Tara started feeling jealous. Then got bored and stopped watching. Yesterday I started watching again because apparently Arohi is going to take revenge. So I am a little confused. In earlier episode if I am not wrong and not mixing up between two shows (you never know with me and my brain) thgd her killing desire/passion whatever it is. And now Tara's mom looks a strong woman when back then she was begging him not to go ? How come ? I thought Deep and Tara were childhood best friends that's why he always helped her and ended up falling for her. Now they are saying he is just with Tara because her mother gave him a place to live. I am confused. 🤔 Am I wrong ? Or did they change the story ? Or just another explanation given which I didn't watch obviously ?

yes they were childhood friends and deep loved tara but tara never respected his love and concern while arohi did and deep fell for arfohi.now he is hiding his feelings for arohi and he is with tara just for mummyji and there might be more scerets which will be revealed in the coming episodes.

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@MuguetDScorpion

You can checkout my episodic analysis thread if you're confused in the story dear..

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Scorpion!! Well there is no proper story, As you said earlier they showed a different story of Deep Tara and now for Arohi's revenge they're showing a family of tara who helped to execute the drama! Cvs didn't show anything about these.. a big bloopers by cvs..they're doing anything for trps..As they've made Deep nothing but a puppet, now his saath khun is maad!typical storyline..
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Short plot summary for your confusion..
Story started with three characters,Deep as black negetiv but actually he is with different shades.Aarohi as white positve and the median tara..

A lady serial killer was activly killing people in shimla it turns out that she was tara,she has passion/obsession of killing when she gets depressd.Deep was there in shimla for erasing potential evidences against tara but desitny has decided something else for him he came across with aarohi a person with same facial attibute as tara..from just few glances of her positve vibes, he just fallen in love with her he tried to convince her but as aarohi loved someone else(vishal)he even tried to help them(he tried to help aarohi and BF to escape and get marry)but suddenly something else happens,tara kills aarohi's bf and later aarohi deep gets married.This turns out a viscious plan of deep as he was planning to frame aarohi in serial killer murder case.

He suceed in his plan to frame aarohi, but during this he couldn't avoid those positve vibes of aarohi and genuinly loved aarohi even he tried to runaway with aarohi from all this but he couldn't..he even knows where is nikku and bhabhi..

for more go to my thread..😉

Originally posted by: vienna234

yes they were childhood friends and deep loved tara but tara never respected his love and concern while arohi did and deep fell for arfohi.now he is hiding his feelings for arohi and he is with tara just for mummyji and there might be more scerets which will be revealed in the coming episodes.

So means the story is changed.

Originally posted by: Arshi-

Hey Scorpion!! Well there is no proper story, As you said earlier they showed a different story of Deep Tara and now for Arohi's revenge they're showing a family of tara who helped to execute the drama! Cvs didn't show anything about these.. a big bloopers by cvs..they're doing anything for trps..As they've made Deep nothing but a puppet, now his saath khun is maad!typical storyline..

IKR I was like what. 🤔 Not only they changed Tara's childhood and family drama but also that Deep isn't truly in love with her. If I am not wrong he was deeply in love with her and would have never liked anyone else. Now it looks like he is with her only because of the ehsaan her mother did to him. 😆

Originally posted by: DeadShot

Short plot summary for your confusion..

Story started with three characters,Deep as black negetiv but actually he is with different shades.Aarohi as white positve and the median tara..

A lady serial killer was activly killing people in shimla it turns out that she was tara,she has passion/obsession of killing when she gets depressd.Deep was there in shimla for erasing potential evidences against tara but desitny has decided something else for him he came across with aarohi a person with same facial attibute as tara..from just few glances of her positve vibes, he just fallen in love with her he tried to convince her but as aarohi loved someone else(vishal)he even tried to help them(he tried to help aarohi and BF to escape and get marry)but suddenly something else happens,tara kills aarohi's bf and later aarohi deep gets married.This turns out a viscious plan of deep as he was planning to frame aarohi in serial killer murder case.

He suceed in his plan to frame aarohi, but during this he couldn't avoid those positve vibes of aarohi and genuinly loved aarohi even he tried to runaway with aarohi from all this but he couldn't..he even knows where is nikku and bhabhi..

for more go to my thread..😉

Yeah I know most of that. I was just confused about Tara's parents and her friendship with Deep before falling in love. But apparently it's just a blooper. They changed the story.