This is how they will justify

Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
So they're going to turn Deep into an orphan who is a puppet in Tara's family as a way to justify his bad behaviour and redeem him as a hero?
#dislike

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
exactly 😆
n it was very much expected...😆
they have changed the whole dimensions now...first of all there was no ishq mein marjawan' from deep towards tara..it was only majboori mein or ehsaan pe marjawan😆
n tara who time again says it's only deep who she has and prithvi also says the same on how they should support each other ,has suddenly got a very powerful mom to her support 😆
all this for one n only reason ardeep should happen...
so saath khoon maaf for deep...

honestly the show has become very much ghisa pita n boring now🥱
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let them justify but I want Arohi to give him tough bas...then only she can think of maafi😳
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly! Typical hindi drama..hero/heroine does all the shitty acts under pressure and they're finally forgiven or maybe become a saint!
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I always said that deep must be doing all this under pressure of someone so it is proved today that mummy ji is controlling him..but i dnt want arohi to give up her revenge she should punish them all
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why are they doing this! Can't we have a nice, grey hero for once? Why are they trying to justify him and make him repent for his horrible deeds? Why can't he be punished? Why does he have to become bhola-bhala bechara baccha??? Argh.
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Let them justify but I want Arohi to give him tough bas...then only she can think of maafi😳

I would rather she not forgive him at all. Or forgive him, but walk away from having a relationship with him. This would be more convincing of the change within Arohi than to take him back. He behaved with her in an unforgivable way.
I'd actually hoped that Arohi would end up with Laksh. They could have shown a nice track of affection developing between them. Anyway, let's see what the cvs force on us.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
After those dhamakedaar jail wali fiery aarohi... CVs have disappointed me a lot... Arohi does not hv proper plan now and she will feel sympathic towards deep bcz he did it in majboori.. Now m sure they vll show vishal and bhaiyya alive and vll show they cheated aarohi and in this process ardeep will happen.. Super dislike... Hope trp fall flat
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No no plz don't say this agar aarohi itna sab sehne ke baad bhi deep ko maaf kr degi then I will kill aarohi 😆 pehle toh mujhe doubt tha but now this is confirmed IMMJ is a copy of serial ghulam.in that serial also rangeela betrays Shivani for his mallik veer.lgta hai in future track aarohi ke aage maafi maangne waali ki line lagne waali hai.ab meri cv's se yahi guzarish hai that plz don't kill Tara's character. If cv's will finish Tara's character d
Then deep will become free from his every majboori 😆 just imagine guys what will happen when Tara's mom will come to know that aarohi is Tara's twin sister.what scene would be create- ek maa ne apni ek beti ko bachane ke liye dusri beti ki life spoil kr di
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well
I am not sure but during intial promos..it is shown that arohi would be jail and likewise Deep also.
So arohi already went jail and its time for Deep... Whole story in coming episodes will focus on completly how tlDeep is going to jail... And may be that's how they are going to show..how Deep marjawa in ishq of Arohi.

I liked jail seen but really felt that story line is bad.. She should be shown strong and completly changed person... She is still shown scared kitten and pathetic type girll amd wat more