Tara's mom is the real player & monster!!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tara's mom is the crazy woman who probably pampered Tara to such an extent that she became such a monster and that makes her mother even a bigger monster.
From the very first day Deep was being used as a pawn in this game to eliminate any threat to Tara & Deep had to do it since he owes this much to her.

Even though a part of me feels bad for Deep to have been trapped. I still want justice for Arohi. And I want Deep to suffer for all the wrongs he has done to Aarohi & her family

And that actually confirms that Deep was not faking his feelings for Arohi at that time. And I hate to admit but CVs are going to make Deep a poor victim to justify whatever he did.

If Arohi gives up on her revenge, then I will be done with this show. And Deep should be punished more severely in all this fiasco.

But I had wished this story to turn a bit differently, not in the way that I feel bad for Deep when he is punished. I had wished Deep to be the monster, so that when he is punished, I would have enjoyed that moment thoroughly. Now, since we kind of know Deep's condition is so pathetic, so obviously we will feel bad for him & that's how makers will give us ArDeep in a justified way. (Which sounds a bit disgusting to me).

Now, story has become quite predictable to how Deep will land in the jail. Deep will be done with Tara. Deep will actually fall for Arohi & want to protect her. But Tara will commit one more murder and again it will fall upon Deep to save Tara & that's how Deep will be betrayed. He would expect Arohi to stand for him probably (because he knows Tara & her family would never support him) and that's when Arohi will do the final blow to Deep by not supporting him & reminding him of his betrayal. And that's how Arohi's revenge will take place. Deep also may find out Arohi's bhabi & Nikku to make Arohi believe in him.

CVs shouldn't even dare to make Arohi a Sati-savitri geuinely feeling pity for Deep & giving up her idea of revenge on him & punish others.
Edited by arshi_asya - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Actually seeing deep condition everyone will feel bad for him and when arohi will take revenge on him we will feel bad instead of happy..so if they would have shown monster then we would have happy that he got his punishment..but cvs should show arohi revenge track..and yeah the main mastermind is mummy ji and she should be punished first she made deep his servant who follows her orders and safe tara
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Turning into a cliche right in front of our eyes! :(
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See if cv's wants to show deep as a monster then they can emerged his character into psycho & obsessed lover.&if Tara's mom is real mastermind then she will definitely pay for her crimes