DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Recently from last week i've been noticing some strange things in our forum guys.๐Ÿค” some members are even spamming the forum by making same kind of posts again and again. I know there are other members too that are making this forum a great place like Creations team, and all the others who contribute this forum a lot but still there is lack of activity in our forum๐Ÿ˜• see posting too much posts won't help rather it will create mess in this forum. Yesterday i checked the forum rank i was shocked b'coz the show itself is on trp's top 10 list and the show's forum is on oxygen support i mean common yar its been 4 months since the show was started i still see very less activity in our forum there is no ATs of Aarohi/Aalisha not even the senior actor Deep/Arjun in our forum everyone should understand this people will come if they see active members in our forum. this is the first forum i've seen that people are not discussing something in proper manner be it episodic discussion..character discussion...weekly plot news.nothing...i know this will sound rude to some of you but it's true guys...
Don't bash me with harsh comment ๐Ÿ˜† i am not offending here anybody on this forum i've just suggested some things which will make our forum a better place for everyone b'coz you guys are awesome in your own way.