Alwayssmile1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone
After the leap and according to promo the first part part of the show is finished and second is started.
But these have left few points unanswered,let's have a look to them-

Arohi a simple girl lives in shimla with her brother,sister-in-law, and nephew. She came in Shimla just six months before to her brother after her parents death. She is simple and sweet girl. Her sister in law is constantly telling her to get married.
Deep a Business tycoon in Shimla leaving since last five years and is eligible bachelor. He is elegant and rich man.He sees her in market and proposes her but he rejects him for some reasons
Later we see that she has a boyfriend and that's why she rejected Deep.At night we see a girl getting murdered and she is none other than Arohi who is murdering her.😲
Sometime later her boyfriend also ditches her and she has to marry Deep.

Later it is revealed that Arohi actually has duplicate and she is psycopath who is doing all the murders and she is actual wife of Deep Raichand alias Deep Raj singh and this was the whole planning of both of them to trap innocent Arohi.

Now I am having some confusions regarding whole plot-

1) In starting I found Arohi very mysterious like my question is that Deep was living there for 5 years how come Arohi does not know about him and never searched about him.
2)If Tara had killed that lady with whom her father walked away then how come Arohi has pic of her father and mother.
3)Deep could have easily planted any girl in his wife murder blame but why he waited only for Arohi?
4)How come no murders were happening before Arohi came and suddenly stopped after she went to jail? Were all these murders done just to frame her?
5)Most important Arohi was jailed for murders but psychopath should be treated first and then sent to jail? 🤪
6)Tara suddenly got alright after Arohi was sent to prison means all the cheaters were gone?

There is definitely more that meets to eyes.
I am sure that Tara and Arohi are sisters and Tara knew this fact. She just want to destroy Arohi .
And that lady whom Arohi met in prison has something to do with Deep's family as Arohi said that we will meet again.

Sorry for mistakes.
Please share your views. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have also similar view
i now even feel all were planted be it bhaiya bhabhi or anyone
and there was some other motive to send aarohi to jail
and now 100 percnt sure aarohi is tara sister and highly possible twin
but dont know why she will hate her twin so it could be step sister
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes u r right Tara and aarohi are twin sisters.but they can't be step sisters. I mean 2 twin sisters toh ek hi maa se paida hoti hai.woh Tara ki step sister nahi ho skti.haa Yeh sach hai ki Tara ke murders ka ilzam deep kisi Aur ke Matthe bhi madd skta tha.well tumhare iss sawal ka jawab toh woh third person hi de skta hai Jo iss plan mein involve hai & now that mysterious is still unknown for us
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me thinking property can be the reason ...bhaiya pe ab jyada Shaq hai mujhe...paar lakshya ka kya ..woh bhi planned tha
Aur ek baat hai boyfriend Ko maardiya for getting married to Arohi usse toh aram se peecha chuta...if Tara arohi Banti .

Ya woh aurat I guess samaj sevika ho master planner ..to use them against each other and get the property for her son which is bhaiya... yahan PE Tara dont know she is not her real mother
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
zoyag thumbnail
the mastermind, whoever it is sent Aarohi to jail out of vengeance...she was not trapped in the serial murder case but the serial murder case was created to trap her.
The chances of Tara and Aarohi being twins are high and this fact will be only known to their biological mother and the mastermind (mostly that social worker lady who was pretending to save her life )
curiosity is what is the real reason behind all this planning
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah it is possible that arohi and tara sisters and there is more twists to come in story
Edited by sabreen_06 - 6 years ago