Frequent Posters

xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kesh123

BTW i know the things you got though IB ,,😆

Am I that obvious? 😳 😳 [/DIV]

be honest im one of them🤣

Chal hatt pagal kahin k 😆 I was trying to be so romantic about love and you spoiled it 😭 🤣 But yeah I got my friends too from here 😆 😳

Word Count: 0

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday baby
Image result for dancing happy birthday gifs
xAishuuux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kesh123

subha subha you gave me shock treatment😆the nation wants to know who are the "other friends"🤣

All other AT people 😭 😭 I still remember their every reaction on my long posts. 😭 😆
kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NAKUUL, OUR "KANJI AANKHEIN WALE SHIVAAY!

A MAN WHOSE EVERY SMILE, EVERY EXPRESSION AND EMOTION TOUCHED MILLIONS OF FANS' HEARTS, UNDOUBTEDLY HE IS THE REASON I ADMIRE YOU, BUT IT'S YOU WHO HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT FOR BEING THE HUMAN BEING YOU ARE.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY THAN STAY TO TRUE YOURSELF AND BE THE PERSON YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS.

LOTS OF LOVE. THANK YOU FOR BEING THE REASON I SMILE ❤️ ❤️

Edited by kaavya009 - 6 years ago
roshreb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: uppaas

happy birthday baby

Image result for dancing happy birthday gifs

This is too cute😆
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happiest Birthday to my all time favourite actor,the man who rules hearts,controls minds n has a beautiful soul.On this wonderful day,May god give you health,wealth n peace.You not only make us fall in love,smile or fangirl,you inspire us to be better n greater each day.Thank you for ur positive spirit.May you be gifted with life's biggest joys,never-ending bliss n everlasting success.After all,you yourself are a gift to earth,you deserve so much love n happiness,you deserve simply the best.I love you to the moon n back n you'll be in my heart forever n always.God bless you Naks. ❤️

xAishuuux thumbnail
Poonam ji, since it's Nakuul's birthday, nation wants to know what's your favorite Shivika scene 😆 🤣
Cheesybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnks Mallu Kesh Indyfir the amazing gifs n pics n mummy for letting me know abt this thread
Happy Birthday Nakuul . God bless him always wid lots of happiness health wealth n true love .🥳
Edited by Srishank - 6 years ago
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Adorbale couple.❤️God bless you both.Love you Naks-Jankee.Happy Birthday Nakuul.❤️

Jankee's sweetest posts..😳😳

Jankee @JANK_EE

Happy Birthday to the King of my heart, the man of my dreams, and the love of my life. To the man who changed my life in more ways than I can count. I Love You baby @NakuulMehta

• jank_eeHappy Birthday to the King of my heart, the man of my dreams, and the love of my life. To the man who changed my life in more ways than I can count. I Love You baby