Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
do chk out soni's compilation of bday msgs in a video, in bday msgs post, do see it guys , she put up a lot of effort in making it.
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday to the great Mr Mehta! 😳
What can I say about Naks? Maybe if I start, I will never finish my essay. πŸ˜† Beside being an amazing actor, he is an wonderful human being, a gentleman, a great friend, he uses sass and sarcasm without being disrespectul, he manages to get into the spotlight without being too much, he is a lovely human being caring for the world, he is well behaved and classy, he has a great sense of humor, he's loyal and so dedicated to his work. I really love Jankuul and their love for each other is overwhelming ❀️ Jankee is the perfect half for him, they just complete each other.
Him and Surbhi as Shivika are the reason I got back into my fangirling mode after such a long time, being crazy about a couple. πŸ˜† I will never regret this experience, as I found so much more things to cherish in my life thanks to it. ❀️
Everyone loves him because he simply manages to win hearts with his powerful yet gentle personality, such great qualities. Wishing him a very Happy Birthday and to keep being himself, as he does it with so much style! ;)

Really amazing thread Kesh, Mallu and all πŸ€— Mallu, those creations are gorgeous! 😳 I especially love the b/w with frame background and yellow tint text <3 Your love for Naks is so vibrant in all of them... fab job 😳
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
@Aiishu : itna lamba msg 🀣 BTW isko 1st page mein daalo,
xAishuuux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kesh123

@Aiishu : itna lamba msg🀣BTW isko 1st page mein daalo,

Oh please, I don't like it seeing me on first page 😑 I am lowkey πŸ˜†
mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Smile!!!

xAishuuux thumbnail
@Kesh, dont judge me🀣... I am usually typing more from phone and please don't behave like all of my other friends who are shocked whenever I post more than two lines 🀣
WinterStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

Oh please, I don't like it seeing me on first page 😑 I am lowkey πŸ˜†

BTW i know the things you got though IB ,, πŸ˜†

be honest im one of them 🀣
WinterStar thumbnail

@Kesh, dont judge me🀣... I am usually typing more from phone and please don't behave like all of my other friends who are shocked whenever I post more than two lines 🀣

subha subha you gave me shock treatment πŸ˜† the nation wants to know who are the "other friends" 🀣
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday to the great Mr Mehta! 😳
What can I say about Naks? Maybe if I start, I will never finish my essay. πŸ˜† Beside being an amazing actor, he is an wonderful human being, a gentleman, a great friend, he uses sass and sarcasm without being disrespectul, he manages to get into the spotlight without being too much, he is a lovely human being caring for the world, he is well behaved and classy, he has a great sense of humor, he's loyal and so dedicated to his work. I really love Jankuul and their love for each other is overwhelming ❀️ Jankee is the perfect half for him, they just complete each other.
Him and Surbhi as Shivika are the reason I got back into my fangirling mode after such a long time, being crazy about a couple. πŸ˜† I will never regret this experience, as I found so much more things to cherish in my life thanks to it. ❀️
Everyone loves him because he simply manages to win hearts with his powerful yet gentle personality, such great qualities. Wishing him a very Happy Birthday and to keep being himself, as he does it with so much style! ;)

Really amazing thread Kesh, Mallu and all πŸ€— Mallu, those creations are gorgeous! 😳 I especially love the b/w with frame background and yellow tint text <3 Your love for Naks is so vibrant in all of them... fab job 😳

that's a beautiful msg aiii, agree with each and every word you say, such a khidkitod bday wishπŸ‘

and in bold:many many many thanks aiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
292274 thumbnail
Happy birthday Naks😊
Birthday message from Anil jha(star plus)

Happy Birthday to a very special friend Mr cool @NakuulMehta. Have a great birthday and a smashing year ahead & keep on rocking! Cheers.