zoyag thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
After watching yesterday's epispde there are few things which seems not to be related to the past scenes at all.

1. Maya is now shown as Deep and Tara's aunt(Mausi),then why was she behaving as a hired actor earlier by teaming up with Diya and spying on Deep and Prithvi or running away from the Raichand house as they were scared that Deep and Prithvi might harm them as well or else demanding extra money. and why did she react in such a way that she do not even know Tara when Prithvi mistakenly mentioned her as Memsaheb.

2. Prithvi is manager which means he is Deep's employee, so how come Prithvi and Deep were behaving so bad/rash with Maya in private (considering she is relative of the employer for Prithvi and mausi for Deep). No respect for employer's relative??

3. Dr. Bhandari is shown as Deep's uncle, of this is the real relationship status of these two, then why was it shown in one scene between Deep and Prithvi after Aarohi was sent to jail that Dr. Bhandari is doing Tara's treatment. Why this drama is needed after Aarohi was sent to jail, I mean the purpose was aready served.

There seems to be lot more layers to each character than we thought or think of.
there definitely more to the story and truth.

Any thoughts on this??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
they have lost the consistency...
nothing makes sense now..deep raichand was shown as a famous business tycoon and the most sought after bachelor whose marriage was covered in media but now suddenly they say his real name is deep rajsingh, and there is no such house at shimla 🤡 is it that easy to cheat the media people🤪, that too when his wife turns to be the serial killer in such a high profile case of shimla ...

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly i was also thinking same..cvs are confused so we are
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CVs have lost their mind...they also need a psychiatrist.
Alwayssmile1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoyag

After watching yesterday's epispde there are few things which seems not to be related to the past scenes at all.

1. Maya is now shown as Deep and Tara's aunt(Mausi),then why was she behaving as a hired actor earlier by teaming up with Diya and spying on Deep and Prithvi or running away from the Raichand house as they were scared that Deep and Prithvi might harm them as well or else demanding extra money. and why did she react in such a way that she do not even know Tara when Prithvi mistakenly mentioned her as Memsaheb.

2. Prithvi is manager which means he is Deep's employee, so how come Prithvi and Deep were behaving so bad/rash with Maya in private (considering she is relative of the employer for Prithvi and mausi for Deep). No respect for employer's relative??

3. Dr. Bhandari is shown as Deep's uncle, of this is the real relationship status of these two, then why was it shown in one scene between Deep and Prithvi after Aarohi was sent to jail that Dr. Bhandari is doing Tara's treatment. Why this drama is needed after Aarohi was sent to jail, I mean the purpose was aready served.

There seems to be lot more layers to each character than we thought or think of.
there definitely more to the story and truth.

Any thoughts on this??

I think everyone is confused now.Coming to your points:
1) I still feel she is not the real mausi of Tara or Deep. I think they have came to know of Arohi's escape and they are again trapping her in some game. How come she never knew about Tara 😲.
By the way why I feel That the Mausi Arohi met in the jail was the real one and has some connection with these people.

Second point also points the same thing as above.

3) I think he is also not the real Dr. Bhandari. And I feel that Tara has some other mental problem., which will make us🤣.

What's say.?please share your views.
Edited by Alwayssmile1 - 6 years ago
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel maya prithvi have some other plan which even deep does not know.now deep's father may reveal that secret
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mujhe toh deep ki Yeh family bhi fake lag rhi hai.I think deep knows that aarohi is alive.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Mujhe toh deep ki Yeh family bhi fake lag rhi hai.I think deep knows that aarohi is alive.

I m feeling too that this family also fake🥱😆we all will go mad that we cant believe anyone in this serial everyone is fake😆it is possible that deep came to knw about arohi being alive and now again trapping her😕