mehendi lagaake rakhna

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I was watching Rambachan's romantic side and romantic dance.
He also deserves a second chance.

I am liking Tunne. He is so funny and so bhola. He fell in love with the wrong girl.

Not much difference between Tunne and Nimki. Both are after someone who does not care.

Abhimanyu should allow others to make mistakes and learn. His behaviour yesterday was embarrassing.

Tettar had a field day getting some revenge.😆

I thought abhi will sing jatana bhi nahi from Baazigar. Apt song for him.

I loved Tunne's song too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I was watching Rambachan's romantic side and romantic dance.

He also deserves a second chance.

I am liking Tunne. He is so funny and so bhola. He fell in love with the wrong girl.

Not much difference between Tunne and Nimki. Both are after someone who does not care.

Abhimanyu should allow others to make mistakes and learn. His behaviour yesterday was embarrassing.

Tettar had a field day getting some revenge.😆

I thought abhi will sing jatana bhi nahi from Baazigar. Apt song for him.

I loved Tunne's song too.

@bold I agree.He too must have been young when he lost his wife first to her ambition then to her guilt.He spent his entire life taking care of his children in the best possible way he could think of.He suffered for no fault of his own.Nimki has a lot to learn from her father.He found his happiness and sense of fulfillment in taking care of his children.
-----------
Abhimanyu and Rambachan seem to be in the same boat. There was another scene in one of the previous episodes where Abhimanyu was shown interacting with the women of Tettar Singh family.His interaction with Sweety was very short but was quite interesting.Both seemed to have a lot in common.Sweety has a husband but he is no husband at all. Abhimanyu is looking to fill the vacant space in life.Would be very interesting to see more interactions between Sweety and BDO babu.
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey when abhimanyu did anything it is "embarassing"(character dheela)

When Tettar and Babbu did something it is proud feeling moment.(raas leela)

The song of salman khan "character dheela"
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOHINI26

Hey when abhimanyu did anything it is "embarassing"(character dheela)

When Tettar and Babbu did something it is proud feeling moment.(raas leela)

The song of salman khan "character dheela"

Why did he leave instead of tackling the problem upfront?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why did he leave instead of tackling the problem upfront?

Exactly.He should have had the guts to speak up on his doubts about Tettar Singh and Daamad in front of Nimki Rambachan and everyone.After all he's been a frequent visitor to Tettar Mansion.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Embarrassing? What is so embarrassing about it? 
In Rahim's words, ' Pavas aati dekh, koyal sadhe maun
Ab dadur vyakta bhaye humka puchat kaun'

I admit he is wrong in poking his nose unnecessarily but how else should have he dealt with the situation? He cannot point fingers on Tettar as he doesn't have the evidence yet and he is not answerable to Tettar anyways. Also, he has to save the honour of Nimki and her family. Its a village not city where you shout,' Haan haan main tumse pyar karta hun' to a would be bride. When Nimki questioned him, he thought he should better keep quiet. 

I thought it was Rambachan whose  behaviour was embarrassing . First his dance with Dumri despite of knowing what she feels about him and then because he didn't stop BDO as he walked away. It was his home and his responsibility to save the honour of his invitees. 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Atleast Tunne was honest to admit his feelings but Nimki stopped him.
BDO babu cant say what he wants to say even in private. 

Without proof, how can he give dhamkis? 

He is a good man but he should know when to step in.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 6 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
So abhimanyu must ask Can i poke my nose again is Abhimanyu faking that Tettar and Babboo motive to marry Nimki is wrong i missed it if it was shown Babboo wants to marry Nimki out of love bubbling in his heart for her or Tettar like and respect nimki and for him there's no difference between sweety and nimki.
Rambachan so many times ask for Abhimanyu help that it turns his way of doing it.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Embarrassing? What is so embarrassing about it? 

In Rahim's words, ' Pavas aati dekh, koyal sadhe maun
Ab dadur vyakta bhaye humka puchat kaun'

I admit he is wrong in poking his nose unnecessarily but how else should have he dealt with the situation? He cannot point fingers on Tettar as he doesn't have the evidence yet and he is not answerable to Tettar anyways. Also, he has to save the honour of Nimki and her family. Its a village not city where you shout,' Haan haan main tumse pyar karta hun' to a would be bride. When Nimki questioned him, he thought he should better keep quiet. 

I thought it was Rambachan whose  behaviour was embarrassing . First his dance with Dumri despite of knowing what she feels about him and then because he didn't stop BDO as he walked away. It was his home and his responsibility to save the honour of his invitees. 

At least BDO is doing all this for nimki but what Babboo did and is doing he told nimki that he loves her...if it is one sided love and it is more than fine because it is Nimki feeling love for Babboo then the same goes to BDO. it is human feelings no control over it.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Atleast Tunne was honest to admit his feelings but Nimki stopped him.

BDO babu cant say what he wants to say even in private. 

Without proof, how can he give dhamkis? 

He is a good man but he should know when to step in.

Because Tettar and clan had been giving him dhamkis ever since he joined as the BDO. He doesn't trust them and its not because of Nimki. Watch the initial episodes for references.