my thought after todays episode

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i feel tara nd aarohi are sisers
and thats why tara wanted to take revenge
there was no point of prooving aarohi gilty
i now think that there was some other reason they made aarohi suffer it was not because she was look alike
i have a feeling now that even bhaiya bhabhi was planted one and i feel they are very much alive
niku and aarohi shared nice bond because he lived with aarohi from childhood
or maybe another possibility aarohi brother was real but her bhabahi was planted to marry as diya said she is working as actress there for ast five years
i feel its very unusual that lakshya bhabhi fled away
i feel they will give major attack to aarohi their truth will break her to no point
i strongly feel bhabhi lakshya and bhaiya even was planted as we dont know about aarohi past or anything
because i have read in one article that when she come out of jail she face the bitter truth that noone was her anything and everything was illusion created by deep
aarohi will totally be broken when she will know the truth of lakshya and bhabhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It is possible that lakash planted by deep..but bhaiya bhabi also fake that doesnt make sense..if tara wanted to take revenge from arohi being her step sister then she would have killed her..but it is also possible that everything was planned and all were fake.
adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

It is possible that lakash planted by deep..but bhaiya bhabi also fake that doesnt make sense..if tara wanted to take revenge from arohi being her step sister then she would have killed her..but it is also possible that everything was planned and all were fake.

bhaiya i am not sure but for bhabhi i have a doubt
and i feel its 100 percent as how can she simply disappear or all simply disappeared when aarohi got arrested and whole proof destroyed
and bhabhi was totally money minded and suddenly her character took u turn
or it may be possible deep has kept them safe and that will again rise a soft corner in aarohis heart regarding deep
and why they just wanted to send aarohi to jail as whatever has been shown all proof were erased against tara and noone knew who the murderer is
so i feel there is some other reason for putting aarohi behind the bar
Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Her Bhaiya might be with Aarohi from birth time. Bhabhi might be a gold digger, even Tara seems suspicious is she really a serial killer of cheater or case is something different. Their face is similar so they have to be twins.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In initial episodes aarohi was telling deep about her past that how he losted her parents because of that powerful person. So I think aarohi ke maa baap hi jaante honge that aarohi unki beti hai bhi ya nahi
Woh Yeh raaz aarohi ke baade hone pr usse zaroorat batane wale honge.but Yeh bata ne se pehle hi woh duniya se rukhsat ho gaye.Yeh raaz bhi unhi ke saath chala gaya.but it's strong possibility that Tara & aarohi are twin sisters. Because Indian serials mein coincidences aise hi nahi hote.but I have strong gut feeling aarohi is not aarohi kashyap